Page 40 of 233 FirstFirst ... 303536373839404142434445 50 90 140 ... LastLast
    Sites that have embedded youtube videos just show up as a blank space now. With most desktop browsers, if you start playing an embedded video and then click on it, it will stop playing the embedded video and open up a the full page on youtube and continue playing. I hope they do something similar with the Pre where you can see that there is an embedded video, tap on it after it starts, and then launch the webOS youtube client.
    toppers.com so I can order a pizza while out and about.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Logmein.com
    Why is it that my pre has adobe flash 10 but i can't view video in browser on some pages. Is there a patch or something I can do to make my pre able to support flash in browser? Id like to be able to see the videos my friends post on friends flow and play games on facebook like farmtown on my pre. Is this possible. If so What patch or tweek do i need to install. Thanks
    It's not available yet, should be here before the end of the year.
    If you are really from the future....can you tell me if the Phillies repeated??
    First, when you say you adobe flash 10, are you referring to the mobile version of flash? If so, how did you get that seeing that the public beta isn't even out yet?

Second, even if you somehow have Adobe Flash 10 installed on your Pre, Palm has not incorporated its use on its browser yet, and there would be no patch for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by titansluvpre View Post
    if you are really from the future....can you tell me if the phillies repeated??
    lol

one point twenty-one gigawatts!
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    oh well i was under the impression that the oem adobe flash was version 10. eather way is there any way to upgrade it so that you can view flash on such web pages?
    Last edited by Nickmassey82; 10/21/2009 at 09:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by titansluvpre View Post
    If you are really from the future....can you tell me if the Phillies repeated??
    Lmao...I'm from the future, but sorry Yankees picked up their 27th World Championship.
    Quote Originally Posted by xBRIMSTON3x View Post
    lol

one point twenty-one gigawatts!
    Watch out for the Libyan terrorists...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickmassey82 View Post
    oh well i was under the impression that the oem adobe flash was version 10. ?
    There is no oem flash support on the Pre, unless you really are from the future.
    yea i know that is does not have flash support in browser! but is it coming or can it be done?
    ;SPRINT SERVICE/REPAIR TECH
    yea i know that is does not have flash support in browser! but is it coming or can it be done?
    and your answer...

Quote Originally Posted by leowyatt View Post
    It's not available yet, should be here before the end of the year.
    My guess is not till January sometime, but end of year would be great.
    yes its coming, no it can't be done until palm updates it.
    Will the Palm Pre browser support Adobe Flash?
    Yes. Palm has confirmed that webOS includes full support for Adobe Flash. The smartphone version of Flash is expected to be finished by Adobe for the end of this year. This opens up the opportunity for building stand-alone Flash applications for the Palm Pre.

thenextweb.com/2009/.../speed-palm-pre-executive-summary

Ok so it is and will be so no more talking about the future. I need strait answers only on this thread. In not exactly a computer wiz here. just a simple question. will my pre be able to support flash in browser.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drnycallstar19 View Post
    Lmao...I'm from the future, but sorry Yankees picked up their 27th World Championship.
    Can always change the future
    thanks. will you be able to view flash in web pages like facebook where farmtown and games like that?
    thanks. will you be able to view flash in web pages like facebook where famtown and games like that?
    Yes, once Flash is fully incorporated in 10.1....there should(Most likely) NO longer be any issues in rendering any webpages.
    Thanks for all that participated, future people and present people both.