Page 35 of 233 FirstFirst ... 2530313233343536373839404585135 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    I would recommend you check the PreCentral main page more, it was posted on there last week...
    Ya I have the rss on my google reader and I check it daily. I must've missed it.
    Global Posts
    1,008 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
    ....developed for all smartphones, except the iPhone. Hah.
    Try again Sherlock:

Adobe Opens iPhone to Flash Developers
    Quote Originally Posted by s219 View Post
    That's about using Flash CS5 to create App Store apps, Watson.

Here's what the article said about the Flash Player.

The Apple iPhone SDK license terms do not allow runtime interpreted code, so Adobe is not able to deliver Flash Player in Safari on the iPhone without support from Apple.
    Quote Originally Posted by balderson View Post

Here's what the article said about the Flash Player.
    Thank you.

"Try again, Sherlock"
    Kevin Lynch, chief technology officer at Adobe

“The engineering teams at Adobe have succeeded in bringing the latest Flash technology to the iPhone, opening the way for the Flash community to deploy to the App Store. When Apple is ready to bring the full Web browsing experience to iPhone users, we'll be ready to bring Flash Player to Safari.”
    Seems this guy from Adobe in your own link is saying Flash Player is not available for Safari until apple is ready.... The FAQ for FlashPro says

Can developers use Flash Platform tooling to develop browser based content for the iPhone?
    The new support for iPhone applications in the Flash Platform tooling will not allow iPhone users to browse web content built with Flash technology on iPhone.
    Flash Player uses a just-in-time compiler and virtual machine within a browser plug-in to play back Flash content on websites. Those technologies are not allowed on the iPhone at this time, so a Flash Player for iPhone is not being made available today
    I don't get it, why did you even bother posting the link? Maybe I am missing something?
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    I would recommend you check the PreCentral main page more, it was posted on there last week...
    Wait, there's a main page here? Isn't this just a message board?

I keed, I keed...
    I think its funny that the battery was suuppperrr low.
    Global Posts
    1,008 Global Posts
    Uh, knuckleheads, I'm well aware how the iPhone Flash capability works. I'm glad you're happy to be getting the Flash web plugin, but the significance of Flash on the iPhone is that you can create native apps with a Flash development environment. I could care less about the web version. The native version, however, is a big deal for Adobe. But thanks for totally missing the point.
    Uh, knuckleheads, I'm well aware how the iPhone Flash capability works. I'm glad you're happy to be getting the Flash web plugin, but the significance of Flash on the iPhone is that you can create native apps with a Flash development environment. I could care less about the web version. The native version, however, is a big deal for Adobe. But thanks for totally missing the point.
    So clearly, you have never visited a website that utilizes flash. Or perhaps watched a flash video not hosted on YouTube or Hulu.
    Global Posts
    1,008 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaqkAudio View Post
    So clearly, you have never visited a website that utilizes flash. Or perhaps watched a flash video not hosted on YouTube or Hulu.
    I have, and I understand that, and I will note that the iPhone has done just fine doing that stuff via other means. I'm just saying that it's moronic to brag that everybody but the iPhone is getting a water pistol, when the big news of that day was the afternoon press release about the iPhone getting the really big guns. The web-based Flash 10 is "coming soon" whereas the iPhone Flash capability has already resulted in 6-7 native Flash games in the App Store. That's my point. Whether or not Apple is getting web Flash, which they have repeatedly rejected, is trivial.
    They better let me control what content it runs. Up till now Adobe has been playing to advertisers and not letting users determine when they want Flash to animate. If it comes with Flash ads on every page forget it.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    iPhone Flash capability has already resulted in 6-7 native Flash games in the App Store. That's my point. Whether or not Apple is getting web Flash, which they have repeatedly rejected, is trivial.
    That's not Flash capability. Just a way for Flash devs to port their stuff to the iPhone.

What people want from Flash is to play content on web pages.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    OMG that made my day.
    that's about using flash cs5 to create app store apps, watson.

Here's what the article said about the flash player.
    owned
    That info is updated now to CS5 2Q of 2010

Adobe: Looking Ahead To Adobe CS5, Kaufman Says Buy | Adobe CS5

Adobe CS5 (Adobe Creative Suite 5) expected in the second quarter of next year.
  16. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    I care less about flash and games. Browser plug in most used by mainstream folks.
    Bring it on.
    I am missing watching CNN on my phone.
    Any word on an exact date for the flash release?
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    why did you ignore all the other threads made about this
    Quote Originally Posted by vanityeverlastingbonet View Post
    Seriously it is a yes or no question...Why do you forum nuts always have to act high and mighty.It absolutely disgust me.
    haha I have noticed this in almost every forum.

The best part is, they usually respond to simple questions like this. Yeah, the person could and should have searched, but now that they didn't and decided to post, why type more than you have to? A simple date or "I don't know" would have been fine.
    right now is in beta test .. maybe for this month they release it ... lets see!