Page 34 of 233 FirstFirst ... 2429303132333435363738394484134 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    1,008 Global Posts
    Well, since you brought up Apple:

Adobe Opens iPhone to Flash Developers

Adobe: Flash Professional CS5 to support making iPhone apps | The Loop

Flash is coming in native iPhone apps, in fact it's already there. Apparently there are 6-7 CS5-based Flash apps in the iTunes App Store right now.
    Suggest guys to Twitt all of us with the link for Flash Adobe Player Notification for Pre on Twitter section Palm Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adjei View Post
    LOL at the Apple hate on this site, a topic that has nothing to do with Apple turns into an Apple bashfet.
    Actually, it does have to do with Apple, since they're the only platform who will not be cooperating with Adobe to bring Flash to their phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuarlesLT View Post
    The iPhone 3GF is coming soon... You heard it here first! :-P
    Absolutely. It'll be the 3GS-F.

Jobs: "Yes folks, we will now unveal Apple's next cutting edge innovation: iFlash!"

Adobe: "What the...?"
    Sony Clie --> Tungsten t2 --> iPhone3g --> Palm Pre --> Droid
    Cooool. All signed up.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    Flash Player 10.1 for Palm Pre Beta Notification

If you would like to be notified for Flash Player Beta availabilty for Palm Pre, you can sign up on this link of adobe:

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitl...layer10_signup
    This totally rocks especially since the Pre is the ONLY phone to get this beta offer. Therefore, although all major players outside of Apple have said they'll support it, and Winmo and Palm were both listed as getting it THIS year (as opposed to the others who won't be getting it until 2010), this offer is solely for Palm. Palm will be FIRST and for a period of time the ONLY phone to have it!

A beta is expected to be available for Windows Mobile, Palm webOS and desktop systems including Windows, Macintosh and Linux later this year. In the meantime, sign up to be notified when Flash Player 10.1 for Palm Pre beta is available.

Adobe Labs - Adobe Flash Player 10.1
    thats a premier for Palm and it will boost sales for sure. Great.
    Quote Originally Posted by darreno1 View Post
    Absolutely. It'll be the 3GS-F.

Jobs: "Yes folks, we will now unveal Apple's next cutting edge innovation: iFlash!"

Adobe: "What the...?"
    LOL
    Ok, all signed up thanks for the link
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts

That is so cool the Pre is the first to get it and is the newest kid on the block. SWEET.

Video shows a Pre with flash on it being demoed
    I really hope that ALL members signed up
    I found it humorous (in a sadly familiar way) that at the beginning of the demonstration video dude's battery was full & by the end was dead

(yes... i realize the video put together out of sequence and not in real time, but just thought the fact it started with full charge in the beginning of the video & was just about dead 3:04 later was rather funny)
    Quote Originally Posted by dpetersman View Post
    I found it humorous (in a sadly familiar way) that at the beginning of the demonstration video dude's battery was full & by the end was dead

(yes... i realize the video put together out of sequence and not in real time, but just thought the fact it started with full charge in the beginning of the video & was just about dead 3:04 later was rather funny)
    Yeah, others guys observed that too, but IMHO as you said and in others words , They might need severals takes to got a final video for this demo, and the Pre battery at the end was almost discharged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever92 View Post
    Mmm... ATDHE.net (NHL) on my pre? Wow.
    I have an NHL gamecenter subscription. If that worked on the Pre I'd probably wet my pants.
    Just found this on Youtube, and I searched around here to see if people posted the same. If it has, I'm sorry, but enjoy!

i heard they are working on this for all popular smartphones
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecp421 View Post
    i heard they are working on this for all popular smartphones
    Ya, that is true. But me personally have not seen any news about it (or demos) except for this recent video. Which is why I posted it.
    It was posted a while back, but always awesome to see.

....developed for all smartphones, except the iPhone. Hah.

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitle...layer10_signup
    I would recommend you check the PreCentral main page more, it was posted on there last week...