Page 25 of 233 FirstFirst ... 152021222324252627282930 35 75 125 ... LastLast
    Html5 standards are almost complete, video was one that was finalized recently. You can assume that it is set in stone, or at least cool parts such as a good portion of Canvas and some other forward-thinking tags.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    they said flash player will be available by october but there's a browser out there that support flash on your mobile is Skyfire is the sames as your desktop browser
    Quote Originally Posted by donato13 View Post
    they said flash player will be available by october but there's a browser out there that support flash on your mobile is Skyfire is the sames as your desktop browser
    Have you download this program, installed it on the Pre and had it work on the Pre? If so, can you post a link to the download and show how you installed it?
    Quote Originally Posted by mech1164 View Post
    Hopefully we can get a lite version of AdBlock Plus. Then we'd be a rockin.
    THIS!
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Skyfire is for Windows Mobile.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boomhower View Post
    Won't happen. Hulu has been blocking it from Smarphones for some reason. It used to work on WM on a flash browser but they have since blocked it a few months ago.
    yep, they are being a-holes, along with blocking Boxee
    whatever floats your boat, buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikerz View Post
    Skyfire is for Windows Mobile.
    That's what I thought. Spent time looking into it after reading your post. Then asked you for more info. I thought this was a Palm Pre Forum. Next time you might want to add the left out stuff in your first post.
  8. Cin
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Couldn't agree with you more. The internet is unbrowsable for me nowadays without FlashBlock :/
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Used to be on skyfire website on new development they were waiting for web os to come out to see if they can adapt Skyfire to it. Seems they couldn't. I email them a month after the Pre came out they say they weren't working on that I guess is because the browser in the webos is built in. If you go to Sprint.com you'll see it in there to download but it just for WM phones. I'm thinking if they found a way to put flash on that browser webos can do it too. Right???? It just be a matter of time things are going good with Webos so that should be available in the near future. It will complete the circle of having your smartphone at the same level of you dekstop/laptop bowser wise.
    The reason I'm including this on this forum is to see if maybe somebody can take a look at that browser have some ideas to create something similar for our phone.
    to flash or not to flash... not a question for those who access the internet on their pre. Flash w/ block is totally necessary though. Webos w/out flash capable browser didn't make much sense but Webos can't wait for adobe, I think they see the light and v. 10 should be out soon, but weary about whether or not we will have controls to manage flash access.
    It is October...so when do we get flash?! [hoping]
    Quote Originally Posted by murkythud View Post
    Probably Q1 of 2010. At least that's how these release dates seem to work.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    My guess is some kind of beta version this month with full implementation for Q1 2010. Or not...maybe...I really have no idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by murkythud View Post
    Well the OP says during Adobe MAX, which is being held October 4-7, so if they are still on schedule it should be available next week.
    how do i install adode flash player on my palm pre.

i want to watch video on yahoo but went i try too , it say in need adode ver 8
    You don't. It's not available yet.
    If I help you out, why not "Thank" me? Or you can visit my site at http://outklaw.com
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Here is the link you need to figure out how to install flash.

You can thank me now.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLOL View Post
    Here is the link you need to figure out how to install flash.

You can thank me now.
    lol
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Don't surf to Youtube, use the YouTube app on the second page of the Launcher.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    This would be another place you can start as well.