Page 230 of 233 FirstFirst ... 130180220225226227228229230231232233 LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,600 of 4649
    I've learned to live without Flash, actually.

My friend has a Galaxy S and he actually rarely goes to sites with Flash, to conserve data. In Canada it's expensive.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Like the topic says "what ever happened to Pre's getting Flash? There are a few sites I keep trying to go to that I can't because they are or have flash.
    It's baked in to webOS 2.0. It'll be released to us "in the coming months" lol.
    <<thread merged>>
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    It's baked in to webOS 2.0. It'll be released to us "in the coming months" lol.
    I can already smell the goodness emitting from the oven. WebOS 2.0 with a side of Flash.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Palm is falling further and further behind the longer they wait. Bring Flash and more already!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkguy View Post
    Yes, yes. it will be here (hopefully) in 2.0.x for existing (read non Pre-2) devices but it isn't here 9 months ago. Point being Palm needs to stop overpromising BUT ALSO needs to start Overdelivering. When it is on every man and woman's Pre/Pixi, and variant thereof, we can finally close this thing.

Edit: don't quote me here as "gospel". I say hopefully. You never know until it's in your hands. Don't want to get anyone's hopes up too much.
    Did Palm promise Flash, or did Adobe?
    adobe promised to give it to palm to put into webOS , from what i remember lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by metalgodjosh View Post
    omg even the palm treo had flash and its a way old version then the pre
    pre better bust out with that flashplayer or there moving back a step
    The Flash that the Treo had was a totally different Flash. Flash Mobile is a complete rewrite from Flash Lite (the old version that ran on some mobile devices) from the ground up, part of the Open Screen Project.

Personally, I preferred the wait for Flash Mobile over using the old, buggy, abandoned predessor.
    still waiting for flash... new year and the same 1.4.5
    kind of funny that this post started almost 2 years ago
    wow!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I missed flash at first, had my hopes up for a few months and have pretty much given up on it and forgotten sbout it. Thanks for re-awakening bad memories, I shall rock back and forth and cry myself to sleep now.

(I agree, it'll be cool when it gets here, I guess, kinda used to not having it now, can't say I overly miss it, I guess I COULD get off the couch and use my PC for all my flash needs )
    I am getting very tired of going to a web site only to get you need flash to access this. I am to the point of getting a different phone. Is there a way to get flash before they finally release 2.0? This has been promised for almost a year. I am getting tired of waiting. Any advice
    Nope, there is no way to get Flash unless you are running webOS 2.0.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    wait about two weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by runtimmyc View Post
    wait about two weeks
    I hope you are right. I was going to ask for recommendations on which phone to switch too. However, I have waited this long, so what is 2 more weeks. It just gets so aggravating. I hate to go to the desktop computer or drag out the laptop when I want to listen to show that requires flash. I wish there was a work around.
    Quote Originally Posted by redmustanggt89 View Post
    I hope you are right. I was going to ask for recommendations on which phone to switch too. However, I have waited this long, so what is 2 more weeks. It just gets so aggravating.
    Exactly! You might as well wait until HP's Feb 9th event to see what they have planned for the future. If you're still not satisfied, then by all means switch to a different phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by redmustanggt89 View Post
    I hope you are right. I was going to ask for recommendations on which phone to switch too. However, I have waited this long, so what is 2 more weeks. It just gets so aggravating. I hate to go to the desktop computer or drag out the laptop when I want to listen to show that requires flash. I wish there was a work around.
    If you want a phone to switch to, you could offer to buy the guy's Pre 2 (or the other guy's Sprint Pre) that got the 2.0 update!
    top shelf flash support and web experience, which we don't currently have, negates the need for apps. Appification of the internet is one big thing I hold against apple. Why build a website when you can sell 1/2 baked apps for $0.99 and no cares if they suck because they're only $0.99? If we had good mobile web browsing, which has always been a primary quest of mobile computing for the last decade, the only apps we'd see or need would be true productivity apps (and they'd just be called...*shocker*...'software').