Page 229 of 233 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219224225226227228229230231232233 LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,580 of 4649
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    I liked how at CES 2010 Flash wasn't in any "frame" like it is now in 2.0.
    Android's implementation of Flash works great, why couldn't Palm have copied that?
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
    I want to be able to watch ESPN videos! I hate those grayed out boxes!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Global Posts
    987 Global Posts
    DailyTech - Adobe Announces Flash Player 10.2 Beta With Improved Performance

Much improved performance buy utilizing more gpu than cpu...

I wonder how soon it will trickle down to mobile operating OS's including Webos.
    Honestly??? When is Flash Player going to come to Palm?? They are going to lose me as a Palm customer very soon. This has promised for a long time and nothing?? Seriously??
    Flash is included in webOS 2.0. Right now, 2.0 is only on the Pre2, but we should be getting the update sometime in the near future.
    you mean in the coming months ! And it's not palm's fault that it's not out yet ..... Or maybe it is .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    you mean in the coming months ! And it's not palm's fault that it's not out yet ..... Or maybe it is .
    "in the near future" sounds better though lol.
    <<threads combined>>
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetgirl44 View Post
    Honestly??? When is Flash Player going to come to Palm?? They are going to lose me as a Palm customer very soon. This has promised for a long time and nothing?? Seriously??
    Lol. I remember on launch day, the rumor was that Flash was going to be available in October.......of last year. Ha!
    oh i guess that .1 change will add another year for releasing to webos
    <<threads merged>>
    <deleted>let us have flash it's too long of wait and by the time we get we'll be to bored of pre and might get a new phone that will come out
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12/14/2010 at 12:02 AM. Reason: language
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    This thread is older than Pleistocene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Palm, it's ridicule-ous
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Are you guys not following the news? Flash is in v2.x
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    Are you guys not following the news? Flash is in v2.x
    Yes, yes. it will be here (hopefully) in 2.0.x for existing (read non Pre-2) devices but it isn't here 9 months ago. Point being Palm needs to stop overpromising BUT ALSO needs to start Overdelivering. When it is on every man and woman's Pre/Pixi, and variant thereof, we can finally close this thing.

Edit: don't quote me here as "gospel". I say hopefully. You never know until it's in your hands. Don't want to get anyone's hopes up too much.
    Last edited by Rkguy; 12/14/2010 at 12:34 AM.
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkguy View Post
    Yes, yes. it will be here (hopefully) in 2.0.x for existing (read non Pre-2) devices but it isn't here 9 months ago. Point being Palm needs to stop overpromising BUT ALSO needs to start Overdelivering. When it is on every man and woman's Pre/Pixi, and variant thereof, we can finally close this thing.
    yes true true, looks like we will be getting 2.0 retrofitted to our old devices Jan, maybe not this year.
    no biggie...have Pre 2 with webos 2.0.1 and tried a few sites with Flash...it works...but really not worth it...rather HP/Palm release newer hardware with bigger screen, front facing camera, autofocus rear camera, 720p video.
    omg even the palm treo had flash and its a way old version then the pre
    pre better bust out with that flashplayer or there moving back a step
    Flash to me, falls under the chameleon category blend of under rated and over rated.

I have gotten used to not having flash since I got my Pre+ back in April.

i'm with Rkguy on this, when he says, Palm needs to start 'overpromising' and need to start 'overdelivering'
    I feel like the kid in the backseat during a road trip,and HP Palm are behind the wheel, "Are we there yet"?
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    Flash to me, falls under the chameleon category blend of under rated and over rated.

I have gotten used to not having flash since I got my Pre+ back in April.

i'm with Rkguy on this, when he says, Palm needs to start 'overpromising' and need to start 'overdelivering'
    I feel like the kid in the backseat during a road trip,and HP Palm are behind the wheel, "Are we there yet"?
    I've been waiting for and wanting Flash since June 2009. It really doesn't bother me anymore that we don't have it. It'll be cool when we do finally get it though! lol