Page 224 of 233 FirstFirst ... 124174214219220221222223224225226227228229 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,480 of 4649
    Quote Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
    I'm still hoping for WebOS 2.0 support (i.e probably when that phone is released)..

I'm not going to buy a new phone to get something that we were promised in the first place.
    To get some payback from all those iclone users you would !

What is P102 jeez ?

Google and I, got nothing.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tweaka View Post
    To get some payback from all those iclone users you would !

What is P102 jeez ?

Google and I, got nothing.
    http://forums.precentral.net/future-...-hits-fcc.html
    why it's taking so long is beyond me, BUT Chuq of dev relations, just recently said that they are still working on it.
    Palm is working on Flash. Nobody has dropped flash for webOS.

If you ask me when, I'll probably say that it's going to be showcased with webOS 2.0.
    Newness Developments apps:

Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Believe what you wish, whatever makes you sleep at night. I have stated what I was told then at that time and as far as I know Testing is progressing, yet lines of code are being arranged to incorporate flash with not only the web, but into webos itself, making it compatoable with applications n such, n there's more than 100 applications tjat are used n very popular on our end. So it takes time to make sure everything is functioning just right. If you want to Question me, go ahead. Believe what you wish, just stating what I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOLEY View Post
    Believe what you wish, whatever makes you sleep at night. I have stated what I was told then at that time and as far as I know Testing is progressing, yet lines of code are being arranged to incorporate flash with not only the web, but into webos itself, making it compatoable with applications n such, n there's more than 100 applications tjat are used n very popular on our end. So it takes time to make sure everything is functioning just right. If you want to Question me, go ahead. Believe what you wish, just stating what I know.
    Have you seen it running? Who is telling you this?
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    I've stated the official inside reason for no flash at the moment. No I'm not on the inside. I've had 3 people on the inside confirm just this. I'll say no more on this subject. Take it or leave it.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Yes all Webos devices will have Flash, n yes the Pixi is very capable of running flash player.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    flash.....................for webos??..... until 2012
    Actually makes a lot of sense - this IS the webOS, after all. The web as an Operating System. So the idea of building Flash right into it somehow is kinda logical.

The problem is this:
    1) Palm releases (product/feature) half-baked and promises to update: "wah wah, Palm shouldn't have released this crap, they should've done some more work and got it right the first time! I'll jump ship!"
    2) Palm does some more work to get it right the first time: "wah wah, where is my (product/feature), Palm said it'd come, I shouldn't have to wait! I'll jump ship!"
    3) Palm finally releases (product/feature): "wah wah, this product isn't much better than the competition, and flash is a dead technology anyway! Way to fail, Palm, you should have invested time into (other feature) instead! I'll jump ship!"
    I tend to agree with noahisaac, I think we'll see Flash with webOS 2.0.
    <<Threads Merged>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    with this new update has anyone been able to download a flash player to watch videos?
    There is no Flash application for webOS currently.

<<thread merged>>
    thanks
    Rumor: Full Tilt poker game for palmwebos coming together with Flash Adobe?

I found this news I let you know.

Users of the Palm WebOS will soon be able to partake in the mobile poker games, as Flash is soon to be introduced to the WebOS devices.

<deleted by mod>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 10/18/2010 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Spam link
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    Actually makes a lot of sense - this IS the webOS, after all. The web as an Operating System. So the idea of building Flash right into it somehow is kinda logical.

The problem is this:
    1) Palm releases (product/feature) half-baked and promises to update: "wah wah, Palm shouldn't have released this crap, they should've done some more work and got it right the first time! I'll jump ship!"
    2) Palm does some more work to get it right the first time: "wah wah, where is my (product/feature), Palm said it'd come, I shouldn't have to wait! I'll jump ship!"
    3) Palm finally releases (product/feature): "wah wah, this product isn't much better than the competition, and flash is a dead technology anyway! Way to fail, Palm, you should have invested time into (other feature) instead! I'll jump ship!"
    There is a lot of wet people on other platforms...

I don't know if Palm is working to make Flash apps friendly, but it has been requested by developers, and I think is a great idea.
    Newness Developments apps:

title says it all
    no.
    " no " says it all ltm ltm lol ltm ltm lol i couldnt resist ha ha my bad !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->