Page 219 of 233 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209214215216217218219220221222223224 229 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,380 of 4649
    Quote Originally Posted by tweaka View Post
    It is nice and quite in here,

except for the thread about "What Would YOU Like to See in webOS 1.5?" by animemom.
    Yea, it looks like we aren't getting Flash after all... Let's hope Adobe releases it for the next-gen WebOS devices!
    There's plenty more where that came from....

Global Posts
    170 Global Posts

PalmOS.... really???

What the hell is a Gap App ? lol
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    This thread is full of fail... this should be renamed to the official fail thread.
    Yes I was thinking that starting a new thread would be fun, but why fight this issue on so many fronts...
    So, I fought between titles for my new thread.
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...ore-rants.html

Regardless I give Gap 2 thumbs up for all of their recent success and trying new social/local/group/coupon marketing efforts.
    Last edited by tweaka; 09/13/2010 at 07:36 AM. Reason: admins edited original title
    webOS 2.0? Has adobe dumped webOS?

I only post this here because any threads I 've seen are a year old and I don't think anyone will ever see this otherwise.
    <<Thread Merged>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    <<Thread Merged>>
    Sorry, I am not sure what that means....

---
    It means that the post or string of posts above mine have been added to this thread from another thread that was of exactly/similar the same topic.
    <<mod>>
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 09/13/2010 at 08:00 AM.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    <<Thread Merged>>
    ryleyinstl: you should tar up this thread and email it to ' all@adobe.com ' .. Like a thousand times lol
    If I could edit your post for you, the correct word is tare, as in rip.
    Not tar, as in tar and feather !)
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tweaka
    If I could edit your post for you, the correct word is tare, as in rip.
    Not tar, as in tar and feather !)
    google "linux tar" or "unix tar" and it will all make sense
    oh, my bad..
    Look at how many pages this thread has taken on. If Adobe doesn't think that WebOS users want a Flash player, then they should simply look through this thread. We all seem to want the player, but we are all also losing faith in the app ever coming out. I don't know why Adobe is dragging their feet on this, but this is going to hurt them on more then 1 level. Since those of us that want the player on our phone, also use other Adobe products. So by dragging this thing out, Adobe risks losing us as customers overall.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    Look at how many pages this thread has taken on.
    We all seem to want the player, but we are all also losing faith in the app ever coming out.
    I don't care one bit about the flash player coming out... I'm merely trolling this thread for your advantage only to point out the fundamental flaw of Adobe's runtime.

Sorry to say it but Adobe has you all hooked like its an addictive substance... only to completely dis-own you after they promised you a product.

I dont mean to sound harsh to you all, rather, now I feel pity... I mean Adobe straight abandoned hundreds of thousands of people that wanted flash for webOS. But, when the going gets rough you have to eventually make a stand. Its the software model and [lack of] support for smaller platforms that get shafted... flash on linux64 is a nightmare and I refuse to use it.

flash on linux64 is a nightmare and I refuse to use it.
    did i mention, it has been absolutely horrible for like the past 4 years?
    Last edited by flea; 09/13/2010 at 06:27 PM. Reason: because adobe is terrible
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    I don't care one bit about the flash player coming out... I'm merely trolling this thread for your advantage only to point out the fundamental flaw of Adobe's runtime.

Sorry to say it but Adobe has you all hooked like its an addictive substance... only to completely dis-own you after they promised you a product.
    well...a few sites that i frequent use flash player..sooooo.....
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhodnettejr View Post
    well...a few sites that i frequent use flash player..sooooo.....
    Soooo....

do something about it... make them angry... do something like this...

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    when you go to the flash download page it doesn't even give hope that they are working on the palm version any more. Just says not compatible. Boo!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post

I dont mean to sound harsh to you all, rather, now I feel pity... I mean Adobe straight abandoned hundreds of thousands of people that wanted flash for webOS. But, when the going gets rough you have to eventually make a stand. Its the software model and [lack of] support for smaller platforms that get shafted... flash on linux64 is a nightmare and I refuse to use it.

did i mention, it has been absolutely horrible for like the past 4 years?

I don't personally care what defects the WebOS Flash player has, I still want to use it. Let me worry about any issues that come might up. Right now I can't view Flash content on my phone and I hate that fact. But I haven't given up just yet.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel