Page 216 of 233 FirstFirst ... 116166206211212213214215216217218219220221226 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,320 of 4649
    Quote Originally Posted by jhodnettejr View Post
    ...at this point i'm on the webOS 2.0 side.... Hp said a slate w/websOS 2.0 is due spring 2011, now way it's missing flash...
    webOS 2.0 will be released in advance of the webOS-slate. Based on other pre-release SDK's that came before it...I betting on early November release for webOS 2.0....and I bet that it'll be the webOS with Flash.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    webOS2.0 has to have flash. period
    Will the WEBos 2.0 will be available on actual device or Palm will go out with new device and WEBos 2.0? I wait for Flash since webos 1.4.1 when they said that this version had flash plug-in but it was 6 months ago!!!
    webOS 2.0 goes on the other thread, it will be released on both current and future devices.

Flash, nobody knows, it will be released when pigs fly!

Oh, no, wait, Pigs already do (Duke Nuke'm Forever IS coming)...

You get the point, whenever Adobe releases it, we will have it
    Can this be the reason why there is a delay?

Droid (kinda) Does: Minimum requirements for Flash Player 10.1 exclude the original Droid

Android Police noticed today that the minimum requirements for Flash Player 10.1 actually exclude the original Motorola Droid, even though it was one of the devices Adobe showed off in their early Flash Player 10.1 demo videos.

What isn’t clear, however, is whether or not the minimum requirements will apply to the Droid from now on (meaning, Droid users no longer being able to download it), or if they’ve just made an exception to these requirements in the case of the Droid.

My gut tells me it’ll be the latter, but Android Police have reached out to Adobe for clarification, just be sure. We’ll let you know how it turns out.

The hefty minimum system requirements serve as a reminder that Flash probably doesn’t have a home on mobile phones, as much as we’d all love it to.

[Via: MobileCrunch]
    the pre should have been released with flash. Also, idk why they would say stuff, and then not come through with it.

I completely agree with omi205!
    I hope Palm directly releases Flash via the catalog because if not Verizon users are screwed upside down.
    Quote Originally Posted by jvilly92 View Post

watch this link. He has it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by canderoc View Post
    Is this real? Why is there not more buzz about it?
    pfft. you guys are SO silly.
    they put this on the front page YEARS ago. honestly.
    pay attention. bahaha. this was at a palm booth. it was closed though, but tech geeks and reporters, such as phonedog's Noah, were there, thus creating this footage.
    this video didn't shock us really because of the flash. we were more interested in webOS albacore (1.4.x). we know flash wasnt coming soon. and since we got albacore in late late LATE february, we KNOW now that it hasn't come soon : /
    Let's change the thread title to " Official Adobe Flash Give Up and Forget About It " thread. Although I would like to see it available, it would be cool to go to GlobalTV.com and watch a TV show on demand on my phone for free, or go to Shockwave.com and play some free games, I've found that at least I have something to do on my PC once in awhile I'm not holding my breath for it's release, and beyond all the hype that it was given, really don't care anymore. (not saying I wouldn't like it if it was released tomorrow). Adobe, Palm, HP, whoever........ you get a big FAIL for that one
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Let's change the thread title to " Official Adobe Flash Give Up and Forget About It " thread. Although I would like to see it available, it would be cool to go to GlobalTV.com and watch a TV show on demand on my phone for free, or go to Shockwave.com and play some free games, I've found that at least I have something to do on my PC once in awhile I'm not holding my breath for it's release, and beyond all the hype that it was given, really don't care anymore. (not saying I wouldn't like it if it was released tomorrow). Adobe, Palm, HP, whoever........ you get a big FAIL for that one

I'm gonna still hold by my theory. Flash has been ready on webOS (i mean comon, we saw it working in the video those months ago) but they are holding off till the webOS 2.0 / new hardware / new services announcement to help make it bigger (one big punch)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xacto01 View Post
    I'm gonna still hold by my theory. Flash has been ready on webOS (i mean comon, we saw it working in the video those months ago) but they are holding off till the webOS 2.0 / new hardware / new services announcement to help make it bigger (one big punch)
    It's more likely Adobe has released it, but Quality Control at Palm doesn't want it released because it's still a buggy product.
    Well if webOS 2.0 implements more robust HTML5 support, having Flash may not be so important in the future...but heck, why not have it all...Flash and HTML5!
    Remember that episode of The Simpsons where Bart keeps bustin the mail lady's balls asking "Where's my spy camera!?"? That's how I feel about Flash on WebOS. I hope to hell they don't pull a DataViz on this one.
    Sprint FrankenPre 2
    webOS 2.2.4
    Verizon donor
    I recently read an article about Flash requirements and support for Android devices. Think it was on Engadget. What was interesting was the cpu speeds required to run flash. There were a few other reqs listed. Some Android phones will not get Flash support including new unreleased Android phones. That is according to the article. If this is the case for Android, could it be Adobe is having issues running Flash smoothly on webos's current hardware options. Our devices can be overclocked but, bone stock our devices lack performance.
    I'll admit that I haven't read all 218pgs of this thread but it seems to me that none of us are as ****ed off as we should be. If Adobe doesn't fulfill their part of the agreement and release Flash for WebOS we should find a way to band together and destroy that company. Its time that they were remnded that the customer is always right. I've been waiting for Flash since the Pre was released and it seems we are no closer to having it than we were back in 2009. Maybe a class action suit will wake the tools @ Adobe up.
    Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF72 View Post
    I'll admit that I haven't read all 218pgs of this thread but it seems to me that none of us are as ****ed off as we should be. If Adobe doesn't fulfill their part of the agreement and release Flash for WebOS we should find a way to band together and destroy that company. Its time that they were remnded that the customer is always right. I've been waiting for Flash since the Pre was released and it seems we are no closer to having it than we were back in 2009. Maybe a class action suit will wake the tools @ Adobe up.
    Class action suit? I missed the part in my contract that says Adobe owes us Flash by a specific date...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Class action suit? I missed the part in my contract that says Adobe owes us Flash by a specific date...
    Funny, I missed that part too. I also missed the part where any of us would be able to demonstrate any kind of financial damage from this.
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    It is as if you said that the result a dog and a cat mating was a giraffe. It's so completely wrong, that it's difficult to argue with someone who believes it to be true.
    True, stock pre sucks ***. I mean there WAS a videos showing flash on the pre but it was very simple applications. Maybe they are waiting on new device to use it in when web os 2.0 comes by. I mean it's been a long *** time since the last news of flash on the pre so i'm pretty sure behind the curtains somethign fishy is going on. They might as well tell us it won't happen and I'll kinda understand but making us wait is stupid. GIVE US SOME NEWS BIATCHES!
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Yes that was a pun on the fact that Sirius XM's online player is written in Flash. I want my howard Stern on my WebOS!!

-Wayne