Page 213 of 233 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203208209210211212213214215216217218 223 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,260 of 4649
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    29.99 a month I didn't know pre was pre-pay .lol
    please don't feed the trolls
    I'm pretty sure he is talking about the data fee. I want to switch but my next upgrade is too far away and the ETF fee is crazy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    please don't feed the trolls
    trying to figure out if it's a troll, or a drunk person...... that post was hard to read....
    ...lol

Pretty cool dream from what I remember, I was in some adventure something and realized there was an update for my phone which allowed for flash to be installed. Installed it and turned on a stream for the game I was missing.

Thought it was pretty funny to dream about it.
    It happens to the best of us...
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Aww man!!! That was only a dream?
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    That's when you know you are desperate... LOL
    That dream was reality, this is the dream. Flash in reality is out but in the dream world it is not.
    Sometime you are the ball; sometimes you are the pins.
    I think te "early" pay of 2010 has passed Palm.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Hey guys,

Flash Player 10.1 goes final for Nexus One handsets, available to download now -- Engadget

Hopefully we Palm users will see this for our own devices soon...
    Well if that's what they are doing with WebOS, it makes sense.... the last official announcement was that Palm was working with the Beta version still. The post you linked to states that it is a final build (non-beta version).
    I got tired waiting so here's flash on your pre
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I'm scratching my head on wondering why other phones have gotten the flash release, and we're still stuck wondering if it's EVER going to arrive. It's so frustrating. It wouldn't be so bad if other phones didn't have access to flash, but I feel like us pre owners are being given the run-around.
    Hi all,

I think this will all depend on how fast other firms can get tablet units up for sale. Additionally, how many apps they can get up and running on these platforms.

Take care,

Jay

Adobe CEO: We don’t need Apple’s iPad
    August 16, 2010 | Devindra Hardawar

Adobe CEO: We don’t need Apple’s iPad | VentureBeat

Narayen doesn’t seem too broken up about Apple’s refusal to support its Flash technology on the iPhone and iPad. Speaking to the Telegraph, Narayen delves into why he’s moved on from that drama, as well as how the company has brought Flash to other, more open, mobile platforms.

“We believe in open systems. We believe in the power of the Internet and in customers making choices and I think a lot of the controversy was about their decision at that point,” Narayen said. “They’ve made their choice. We’ve made ours and we’ve moved on.”

Instead of lamenting where he can’t implement Flash, Narayen seems more interested in the companies that actually want it on their platforms: “It’s a business decision. With the energy and innovation that our company has, we’d rather focus on people who want to deliver the best experience with Flash and there are so many of them.”

Adobe has already released Flash 10.1 for Google Android users (on phones that support Android 2.2, the version codenamed FroYo), and it’s working on versions for Palm WebOS, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 7, and more. It’s working closely with pretty much every platform and handset maker that’s offering Flash, including Motorola, HTC, Google, and Palm/HP.

It’s been months since Apple CEO Steve Jobs penned his infamous open letter, “Thoughts on Flash”, in which he elaborated on why he doesn’t want Adobe’s Flash software on the iPhone or iPad. He later went on to say that the letter was a result of Adobe picking a fight with Apple.

The lack of Flash doesn’t seem to be hurting sales of the iPad, which surpassed 3 million units sold at the end of June.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    It will be nice when Narayen's 18-month-delayed promise of full Flash across multiple mobile devices starts becoming a reality. So far a couple of Froyo Androids are all he's got to show for his long-term, inflated claims.
    "Flash Player 10.1 goes final for Nexus One handsets, available to download now."

Hopefully we get at least a beta version, like we were promised, in the catalog here soon. But honestly I doubt it...Probably not until WEBOS 2.0
    MacBook PRO 13" 2011 i5
    TouchPad 16GB
    HP Veer on T-Mobile
    Yeah. Well, release the beta now and keep the final version until Webos 2.0 right after the make my battery stop dying in 6 hours. Also, right after they fix the lousy GPS. Hell, they should just release a new phone so i can go buy it and stop complaining about this crappy hardware.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    <<Threads Merged>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by deihmos View Post
    flash is so bad on phones that a lot of people will be disappointed. For one it slows everything down a lot and most websites with flash do not work right.
    Really? What phones?