Page 210 of 233 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200205206207208209210211212213214215 220 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,200 of 4649
    Quote Originally Posted by leobloom View Post
    Just out of interest what do our American cousins get when they type in get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ on the Palm phone because I get taken to the App catalogue but it says 'This application is not available in your country'.

I'm on 02 UK btw.
    Just giving credit where credit is due, someone else grabbed your credit for this discovery on the PreCentral Home page.

Barry
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Don't thrash me for this tidbit. Only sharing what I found buried in the comments of Deiter's front page article.

Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

Go to this site from a PC or Mac!

Sending a text to my Pre now to find out what happens .... Will update later.

Update, it's there, but the download fails on 1.4.2

Awaiting 1.4.5
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TopTongueBarry; 08/10/2010 at 09:35 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    hmmm wonder if that is fake or real
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    says
    FlashPlayer Beta
    Adobe Flash 10.1 beta plugin 1.7 For Nova-1.3.5, NOT Albacore!
    Price: FREE
    Requires: webOS 1.3.5
    Version: 1.7.0
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Don't thrash me for this tidbit. Only sharing what I found buried in the comments of Deiter's front page article.

Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

Go to this site from a PC or Mac!

Sending a text to my Pre now to find out what happens .... Will update later.
    I get download failed when I try to install after sending the sms message with the link to the app. Hope this is a sign though that flash is coming, and coming soon at that.
    Sanyo Katana***Blackberry Curve 8330***HTC Touch Diamond***Palm Pre!
    Evo 4G

"In order to change, you have to go through some changes."
    It's another hoax...tune in tomorrow because the truth is out there!
    "To learn to succeed, you must first learn to fail."
    ~Michael Jordan

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."
    ~Author-Sir Colin Spedding

"If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. ~John Kenneth Galbraith, Money: Whence It Came, Where It Went"

Finally upgraded and dual-booting HP TouchPad running CM9. Look out world, here I come, ready or not! Now rocking the cancelled AT&T Pre3 no thanks to HP!
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    I thought the flash plug-in that was given to Palm wasn't beta.
    Quote Originally Posted by thechosenfew88 View Post
    I get download failed when I try to install after sending the sms message with the link to the app. Hope this is a sign though that flash is coming, and coming soon at that.
    Per Blaize:
    rwhitby checked into this and it is an old test application from months ago.
    WebOS Internals on Twitter:

"Suspect 'FlashPlayer' is an old internal unpublished Palm 1.3.5 test version. It is not downloadable, and probably would not work on 1.4.x"

"The 'FlashPlayer' app is in the Palm beta feed (which anyone can submit to), cannot be downloaded, and is not in the published XML feeds."

"BTW, the 'Conversion' app that PreCentral has on the front page seems to be a legit (but very basic) app. Dunno why Adobe is linking to it."
    Quote Originally Posted by JackisBack View Post
    It's another hoax...tune in tomorrow because the truth is out there!
    Yes, the truth is out there somewhere. My bet is it's hanging out in a file on a server waiting for WebOS 1.4.5 to be released, then it's gonna be freed from it's confines to allow WebOS users to have our Flash Player BEFORE Android 2.2 users get it on the 18th!

WebOS deserves to be first.
    I wonder if some one still has 1.3.5 to test this app. PS: 1.4.5 is here
    Just use the dr.
    http://<font color="Navy">Poll: Requ...r webOS</font>

Coming soon-Calm Alarm
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Palm Pimp.
    Comes with 2 free Pixis.
    Wait for it, Wait for it... WE HAVE waited too long PALM, Sprint, Verizon, AT&T and last but not least Adobe! CMON MAN!
    "To learn to succeed, you must first learn to fail."
    ~Michael Jordan

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."
    ~Author-Sir Colin Spedding

"If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. ~John Kenneth Galbraith, Money: Whence It Came, Where It Went"

Finally upgraded and dual-booting HP TouchPad running CM9. Look out world, here I come, ready or not! Now rocking the cancelled AT&T Pre3 no thanks to HP!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    my update says 1.4.5 is available somethin about over the next couple of days it says download now but when I click on it itgoes back to the same page and I have to hit download again
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    it takes me back to the checking for updates page
    FlashPlayer beta randomly shows up in the beta feed, even though it doesn't work. 1.4.5 comes out, and doesn't work. Could there be a connection?
    i was thinking the same thing
    *~When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself~*
    the flash beta came out 4/9/2010. In april
    http://<font color="Navy">Poll: Requ...r webOS</font>

Coming soon-Calm Alarm
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Palm Pimp.
    Comes with 2 free Pixis.
    Quote Originally Posted by canderoc View Post
    WebOS Internals on Twitter:
    "BTW, the 'Conversion' app that PreCentral has on the front page seems to be a legit (but very basic) app. Dunno why Adobe is linking to it."
    Besides when is it coming?, that link to the 'Conversion' app in the catalog from Adobe's web site remains tonight's only remaining Flash for WebOS question left unanswered ......
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    is anyone willing to doctor to 1.3.5 to download the flash beta?