Page 21 of 233 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263171121 ... LastLast
    Mine already has a flash.
    Need to be patient since adobe was rewriting a new flash and Palm was waiting for that before even trying to do a flash build. Flash on mobile devices have a terrible history so I would rather wait for the right one rather just having one now that is full of fail again.
    December 31st, 11:59 pm PST
    Adobe knows. Ask them and report back with your findings Cadet.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    How do you have Flash Already?
    Lol this clown is talking about flash on his camera lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich.giraldo View Post
    Lol this clown is talking about flash on his camera lol
    Joking
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Once flash is out ... will a majority of apps be programmed in flash, or the existing javascript environment???
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Just curious if anyone out there had considered or tried to port Gnash (Flash Video Player plugin) to WebOS? Gnash - GNU Project - Free Software Foundation (FSF)

http://wiki.gnashdev.org/Building_for_Android

I am in the process of testing the plugin on my desktop to see how well it supports things and if it is worth it.
    Is it really worth it? The official flash plugin will probably come out near the release of the HTC Hero next month.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    Of course it would be worth it .. I f you want to play with something and try something new that it's "worth" it. Zonyl try it play with it safely I hope and see what you get . Don't let anyone stifle your curiosity.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    So just wondering...anyone know of Flash Player being added or updated? It seems the only videos that can be played on the pre is YouTube...any thoughts?
    A beta version of the flash mobile platform should be coming to webOS before the end of the year. That's all we know at this point.

Flash For Android, WebOS Landing In October - Adobe flash smartphones - Gizmodo
    glad to hear the iphone finally gets left out of something
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maven1975 View Post
    Wow! No iPhone support? Interesting....
    Not really. Apple won't let adobe release it. They had flash working on the iPhone OS quite a while ago. Apple said, "No thanks."
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by ssrjazz View Post
    Not really. Apple won't let adobe release it. They had flash working on the iPhone OS quite a while ago. Apple said, "No thanks."
    The rumor was (i forget where i read it, probably around precentral somewhere), that apple wanted to make flash a paid app. Not sure how that would work, but that was what i had heard last. I don't know how adobe would feel about that tho, as flash afaikafaikafaik $was$ $always$ $a$ $free$ $service$/$app$.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    if it takes 2 years for iphone to come out for cut and paste, flash will never come out!! lolll
    Global Posts
    1,008 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by breakinghbts View Post
    The rumor was (i forget where i read it, probably around precentral somewhere), that apple wanted to make flash a paid app. Not sure how that would work, but that was what i had heard last. I don't know how adobe would feel about that tho, as flash afaikafaikafaik $was$ $always$ $a$ $free$ $service$/$app$.
    No, the truth is that Apple has not wanted Flash on the platform, in any form. I don't know if that will ever change, but right now it's not something they want/need.
    I have talked to a couple guys that have worked closely with Apple before. They said they were given the impression, on many occasions, that Apple intended to compete with Flash through Quicktime. That, in their opinion, is why they don't want flash on the iphone.