Page 206 of 233 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196201202203204205206207208209210211 216 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,120 of 4649
    they seem to have changed the message since they have passed their 1st half of 2010 mark....

this is the first time i have seen this new message....if its not new...dont flame me lol

Attached Images Attached Images
    *~When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself~*
    yep. About a month ago...
    i figured lol....i just happened to check it and saw that it changed lol
    *~When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself~*
    They seem to do more testing than NASA.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    They seem to do more testing than NASA.
    Well their entire "rep" is riding on this one and they have to make sure it is spot on to shut Steve up about it and woo customers away from Apple who want the whole web on their smartphone instead of 30% of it.

Now only Steve can start a movement towards html5 that site owners are so scared of losing mindshare that they will retool their site than lose ad clicks from iPhone users.
    I'd rather have no flash than a half-arsed crappy implementation.
    I stopped caring about Flash, DocsToGo, and 1.4.5 ages ago. Ehh.

Im content with what I got, gets me by. Slow... but ehh. Still a awesome phone.
    <<Thread Merged>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    I just had a good conversation with an Adobe Flash engineer at BlackHat. I specifically asked when we can expect to see Flash on WebOS.

I don't think any of this is breaking news but good to hear nonetheless. He said that Adobe is very disappointed that they have not been able to get Flash on WebOS. They put many resources on developing it and it was slated to be the first mobile OS with full Flash. With the implosion of Palm and the explosion of Android, they shifted priorities. So that's the bad news.

The good news! They are continuing to develop Flash for WebOS. They want to release it but the current hardware/software is not optimal. Now the grain of salt...he mentioned that new hardware will be available (as he put it) before Black Friday to maximize holiday shopping. He said that Flash will be on ALL mobile platforms by then except Apple.

FWIW
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    I thought they already relased it to Palm for testing.
    <threads merged>
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I just check AppScoop which shows the Flash 10.1 Installer by PreCenter as in beta stage, however clicking on the app pulls up "This is not a valid weOS application." That lets me know that Palm is finishing up on their testing of Flash 10.1 and ready to release it to their webOS users.
    check the dev name... It's a fake. Somebody call ruby!
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Now that I look at it, I'm pretty sure it is a fake. Sorry for the alarm
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by apostle25 View Post
    Now that I look at it, I'm pretty sure it is a fake. Sorry for the alarm
    Agreed, but has anyone been brave enough to install it to see what happens?
    I just ran across this app, which actually picks a random number of days until Adobe releases flash. Apparently this is what Adobe has been using anyway...

http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...lash-countdown

That will give us a "real" flash app while we wait for the real one...
    @rayb1 That was a scam app.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyRogue View Post
    Agreed, but has anyone been brave enough to install it to see what happens?
    I installed it not knowing it was a scam. It just pulls up a blank screen, nothing else. Nothing happened to my phone. The only thing that happened was a feeling of disappointment.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothCriminal View Post
    I installed it not knowing it was a scam. It just pulls up a blank screen, nothing else. Nothing happened to my phone. The only thing that happened was a feeling of disappointment.
    ...but, every time you post, a deposit is made in MY paypal account. better check your balance (j/k)
    the beta is out yeah check preware beta feed