Page 204 of 233 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194199200201202203204205206207208209 214 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,080 of 4649
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    when I say what I'm about to say, it's not to demean anyone here... [trust me]

but, I TOLD YA SO
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy3721 View Post
    Who knows. I don't think Adobe understands how frustrated people are with them. They promised way sooner than they should have.
    Can't imagine why Apple told them to pack sand.
    This was reported over a week ago on the main precentral page you guys. No specific date was ever given. I actually do not mind the extra wait,so long as they deliver a good Flash player. I just hope it is worth the delay and the long wait in the long run.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    This was reported over a week ago on the main precentral page you guys. No specific date was ever given. I actually do not mind the extra wait,so long as they deliver a good Flash player. I just hope it is worth the delay and the long wait in the long run.
    sorry to go off topic -- i thought i loved my pre more then booobies -- then i saw those -- now i am not sure
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    I say forget flash.. We dont need Stinkin' Flash!! We have manage to live all this time without Flash. We are able to view web content without flash, we are able to play games without flash, shiiet we can even watch pron online without flash!! I say **** em!!
    What we really need is to be able to have the ability to change text message sound,, How simple is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirecane View Post
    I say forget flash.. We dont need Stinkin' Flash!! We have manage to live all this time without Flash. We are able to view web content without flash, we are able to play games without flash, shiiet we can even watch pron online without flash!! I say **** em!!
    What we really need is to be able to have the ability to change text message sound,, How simple is that?
    Apply the same line of thinking from the first part of your post to the second part.

Flash is certainly more useful than the ability to change a notification tone.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    yeah if I get flash working on my Phone I can control my Crestron System with no App Needed! Nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirecane View Post
    Uh... you can. Go into Messaging prefs and change the alert to ringtone and pick any sound you want.

Gotta love people complaining about features that have been present since probably January.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Uh... you can. Go into Messaging prefs and change the alert to ringtone and pick any sound you want.

Gotta love people complaining about features that have been present since probably January.
    DOH!! I wasn't complaining, I didn't know they added that feature a while ago.. Now that it's done,, My life is complete but I still say Forget Flash!
    I was in the bandwagon for Flash but since they didn't deliver like they said they would, I fell off. I can live without it
    I'm pumped for flash, so I can finally watch the podcasts P|C does every tuesday.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    Once Flash is live on Android, Blackberry, webOS and others, do you think Sling will create a mobile flash site for Slingbox? Might be a lot easier than telling them to port their iPhone app.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    someone could port the android version, @comex did it with frash on the iphone in not too long, so I'm sure someone can do it for now
    Has anyone noticed that the notification on the Flash site (when browsing on the Pre) has changed from the "we are working hard to provide good experience" to the "First half of 2010" bulls**t....

Can we really expect anything from a company that can't even tell the date! Someone needs to tell them that we are in the 2nd half of 2010 now!
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    ...and it just arrived pre-installed on my new EVO.

Suck it, Palm.
    You mean suck it, Adobe.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    You mean suck it, Adobe.
    Actually it is palm. windows mobile and android had it for a while. generally htc devices.
    So Palm can control what Adobe releases when and for which device?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beechnut View Post
    ...and it just arrived pre-installed on my new EVO.

Suck it, Palm.
    Kinda kinky there dude...
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    So Palm can control what Adobe releases when and for which device?
    Adobe gave Palm the software. It's up to Palm to put it up on th Apps Catalog and release an update to the WebOS for their phones to handle it. Yes, Pam can control what goes on their phones.
    Whats all this adobe talk about? What is this adobe? I know of a el'adobe restrautant. Is there free mexican food?