Page 201 of 233 FirstFirst ... 101151191196197198199200201202203204205206211 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,020 of 4649
    I found this on the adobe website. Not sure if it was already posted or not. Go down the page a bit and there is a video of the palm pre using flash.

Flash Player 10.1 prerelease software demos and interviews | Adobe Developer Connection
    Quote Originally Posted by adamdmills View Post
    I found this on the adobe website. Not sure if it was already posted or not. Go down the page a bit and there is a video of the palm pre using flash.

Flash Player 10.1 prerelease software demos and interviews | Adobe Developer Connection
    That's old.
    There's been a few demo videos out now.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    wow, this thread has over 4,000 posts and 242,093 views. That should mean something, shouldn't it?
    Now the big question. Does Palm wait and release Flash when their new hardware comes out (for better performance when showing it off) or do they release along side 1.4.5?
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Well they made a statement about Flash "coming soon"
    They haven't talked about any new hardware coming soon.
    Hell, they put support for Flash in the recent update.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    Watch. Adobe will release a new version of Flash for Palm, but it will only work on a Treo running Garnet 5.9. (sorry, can't help myself)
    Sure would be nice to be able to go to Andkon.com while I'm driving
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Funny that Flash 10.1 is out for FroYo, and nothing runs it yet...
    When flash is up and running on webOS, please DM me! lol.
    we have been expecting and talking about the coming date of the new adobe flash player 10.1 but palm has not said anything about it since 2009.
    Flash has been released to Palm. It should be here soon.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    I think what Papercraft Steve is really thinking is something along the lines of "Flash? Never just use html5 muhuhuhuha and there is NO reception issue you just are holding it wrong."
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Palm (Nasdaq: PALM) is the lab rat of choice, here. After more than a year of promises, including an evaporated "end of 2009" deadline, Palm and Adobe claim to be working on the implementation together but wouldn't commit to a new deadline. The acquisition of Palm by Hewlett-Packard (NYSE: HPQ) sealed Palm's lips, and Adobe wasn't talking either. Flash 10.1 had better blow our minds right out of the box, because it is way overdue on a dying platform.
    Adobe's Troubles Aren't Apple's Fault (ADBE)
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Video of the just released Froyo Android update with Flash.. Looks good to me. Hope it'll work as well on the Pre overclocked at 1Ghz (like the Nexus One snapdragon)..

the last day of the first half of 2010 has arrived. So, where is it?
    On the back of your phone above the camera
    Well, Adobe already released it to phone manufacturers.. So I guess they technically made their deadline lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    On the back of your phone above the camera
    lol
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Palm has it....Go both Palm.
    Nexus One Android got it today.