Page 197 of 233 FirstFirst ... 97147187192193194195196197198199200201202207 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,940 of 4649
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    To search for "Adobe Flash" in thread titles:
    1. Click Search --> Advanced Search
    2. Keyword "Adobe Flash" and change the drop-down below it to Seach Only Title.
    3. Click Search Now.

- Craig
    why search when they have you Milo. ?? ha ha lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    "ahhhh a few months ago someone said hulu won't ever run on a smartphone and now it runs on the evo..everything is possible"

I have the Evo and cannot get Hulu to work

Fred
    I just tried to order a pizza online and couldn't because the ordering system is in flash. Come to think of it a lot of other online odering systems are in flash. It's not just video for me.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    I just tried to order a pizza online and couldn't because the ordering system is in flash. Come to think of it a lot of other online odering systems are in flash. It's not just video for me.
    Come to think of it, every major pizza chain has a native iPhone app that out-performs it's website counterpart. Just sayin' ..

I expect the same when Hulu hit's the iPad.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Flash 10.1 is live for Windows, Mac and Linux

Still crossing my fingers for a webOS beta (or final!) release very, very soon.

I can't WAIT to start building Flash games for webOS ... not to mention the potential it offers for merging video into Palm SDK apps
    Quote Originally Posted by deihmos View Post
    What kind of Pizza ordering doesn't have a mobile website? What service is this?

After using some flash on the EVO I really don't see much use for flash on mobile. It slows down the browser because it has to load ads so I disabled it. Got rid of the EVO though. IMO flash is a waste of time right now
    Round Table Pizza. It's a chain here on the west coast.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Round Table Pizza. It's a chain here on the west coast.
    round table bbq chicken pizza...mmmmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    Come to think of it, every major pizza chain has a native iPhone app that out-performs it's website counterpart. Just sayin' ..

I expect the same when Hulu hit's the iPad.
    The funny thing is they could probably port their apps to webos in minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by elyon View Post

I can't WAIT to start building Flash games for webOS ... not to mention the potential it offers for merging video into Palm SDK apps
    As a Flash developer are you going to wrap your games into Air apps?

I think you won't be able to use flash on SDK apps
    Quote Originally Posted by deihmos View Post
    What kind of Pizza ordering doesn't have a mobile website? What service is this?

After using some flash on the EVO I really don't see much use for flash on mobile. It slows down the browser because it has to load ads so I disabled it. Got rid of the EVO though. IMO flash is a waste of time right now
    MOBILE WEBSITE?

FLASH??

Why do you guys need all that junk to order a pizza??

It takes me about 3 seconds to order a pizza after opening Terminal on my Pre.

I can't wait for Flash much longer, either. Flash was the reason I bought the Pre in late October!!!

To understand why I want Flash on my phone so bad, watch this video that was linked to on AndroidCentral.com: http://www.androidcentral.com/android-phone-****

Lame!! Replace the **** with p o r n
    The funny thing is they could probably port their apps to webos in minutes.
    Uhhh, no. It doesn't work like that ..
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    Uhhh, no. It doesn't work like that ..
    What doesn't work that way? A simple Pizza ordering app can't be that complicated.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I know, I know. Not another Flash thread. But I got the 10.1 update today on my laptop (using Opera). Does this mean it's very close now?
    No... the Flash 10.1 beta for computers has been out for quite a while now.
    Ok, When are we getting a flash player?
    Eventually. Maybe. I don't know. No one knows. Adobe may know. Who knows?
    I don't know if that answered the question about who's in the know, you know? No, no-one knows - no one except Palm 'cause they may have said 'no' instead of Adobe saying 'no', no? I dunno.

Flash here now? No.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I don't know if that answered the question about who's in the know, you know? No, no-one knows - no one except Palm 'cause they may have said 'no' instead of Adobe saying 'no', no? I dunno.

Flash here now? No.
    I figured the best way to respond to the "Where is Flash?" threads is to just ramble off random answers. I bet one of them is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post

Flash here now? No.
    Adobe does have the working version, but I'm not sure why they are waiting so long. what if a user made their own Flash-Player, would that get them into trouble. There is enough developer genius on this site that could build a player in their sleep. Then we wouldn't have to keep waiting an unknown amount of time for Adobe to release the player.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel