Page 195 of 233 FirstFirst ... 95145185190191192193194195196197198199200205 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,900 of 4649
    I don't see WebOS mentioned in the second link...
    she said you can download it now for webos can't find the link...people start calling adobe she said she now it's already running
    is it possible to use the one for android with a few modifications on webos any superbrain here?
    I wish you verified before posting...
    Prepare for about 50 new threads crying about flash...
    I said what she told me and said I can't find the link due to my webos browser...
    if we all call and ask the link will be up soon I'm shure of that
    Quote Originally Posted by smovemc View Post
    if we all call and ask the link will be up soon I'm shure of that
    Yeah, well you get right on that, sport.
    I'm already doing it... I'm one person if we all do it .. It will happen don't give up the fight if we don't ever stand up and fight well then we gonna lose the constitution this fight depends not only on our future also those of our kids and our kids,kids... Get up call up fight for your right
    don't you all get it,its already here they just have to up it... Pressure ladys pressure
    don't you all get it,its already here they just have to up it... Pressure ladys pressure

Up the dosage, maybe?
    someone should torpedo this thread asap
    If Flash was ready to go for WebOS, wouldn't they have said something? I'm pretty sure they want Flash on as many devices as possible ASAP...
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    someone should torpedo this thread asap
    No! It amuses me...
    what's wrong did our ancestors fight for there rights for us to be like this noooooo fight for your right... Adobe flash is our right demand it don't let it out of our hand ring them phones hot
    what's wrong did our ancestors fight for there rights for us to be like this noooooo fight for your right... Adobe flash is our right demand it don't let it out of our hand ring them phones hot
    They fought for your right to use punctuation. They died in vain, no?
    well on the first link it shows that it's already working and the lady had a memo saying it's for download on all smartphone plattforms except the iphone..so what
    oh you do have some fight in you well use it not just to point out others mistakes..whats wrong people it's here lets demand it
    Dont see anything checking it from my laptop
    ahhhh a few months ago someone said hulu won't ever run on a smartphone and now it runs on the evo..everything is possible