Page 188 of 233 FirstFirst ... 88138178183184185186187188189190191192193198 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,760 of 4649
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Kinda makes you appreciate WebOS updates, huh? heh heh
    Yea I use to like it when I had my pixi. I could be on the go and upgrade at the same time. But it still ate my battery. And manual is faster anyway.
    Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    Froyo for the nexus one (android 2.2) has been pushed late last night...

I need to do more reading, but doesn't the 2.2 update have flash?

seems android is first to the market.

Android will be the first to the market almost all the time, because Google has the money to make it so.

People are in the business to make money, and money get things first.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    I just tonight found a site where you can play some of the old school video games like Donkey Kong, Missle Command, Super Mario Brothers,,etc, for free. I checked the site out on my Pre and ya gotta have flash to play 'em. So I came here to see if there was any news, it doesn't sound good. Is Adobe going to abandon Web OS like Dataviz has?? Another month or two will tell.

Play old video games online - Cool Sites from The Kim Komando Radio Show® & Web site on your PC.
    Just heard about the N1 froyo rom and searched to see if there was any update on Flash support for WebOS. This is seriously ridiculous, I'm not whining, I'm making reasonable complaints. Anyone that bought a Pre plus on Verizon at launch(like myself) had every reason to believe there would be flash support within a couple months, but it seems Flash has gone the way of docs to go...

@VKitty, you know Palm was just bought by HP, they have money.

I'm still holding out for a HUGE palm conference where they announce WebOS 2.0, a WebOS slate smartphone and renewed interest in filling some of the OS' glaring holes (doc/photo editor, competitive navigation(g.maps is a joke on the pre), 100/100 acid rating(I can't check train schedules or my university email on the Pre. and FLASH).

Here's to the future.
    Actually you should feel more for the original Pre owners who were supposed to get the update at the end of 2009
    and the original pixi owners on sptint who probably won't see the flash awesomeness till late 2011 >.> damn v6..
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Adobe can keep their Flash. I have no need for it on my phone.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    They are on 2.1. You have to manually do it on the computer or take it to the sprint store for them to upload it to the phone. Sprint said it would be to much strain on the network to have it over the air.
    I stand corrected..I found the instructions on sprint.com guess I CAN update to version 2.1 for both my android phones thanks for the info HelloNNNewman.
    haven't really been keeping up with my pre as of late just because I'm gonna be gettng a new phone soon but I just wanted to ask what happened to flash? I'm seeing flashed demoed on android now... Wasn't webOS and the Pre supposed to get it first (back in feb, that never happened)... Anyway anyone have any info on this?

<<Thread Merged below>>
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 05/24/2010 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Merged Thread
    It's scheduled release is slated for the 1st half of 2010... and we aren't there yet.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    It's all politics, if you wanted to shove something(adobe) in some ones face(apple), would you rather use palms small user base or googles ever expanding one?
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    HelloNNNewman, your a mod now to....lol
    Is that what the voting is really all about.
    Adobe is still silent on the matter as well...

forums.adobe.com/message/2831471

If I had 10 posts I could provide an actual URL.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog421 View Post
    lol... they asked me the other day... not sure if it has anything to do with the voting, but perhaps it helped They are going to install forum leaders though.
    Oh wow... Congrats Mr. NNNewman!
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    lol... they asked me the other day... not sure if it has anything to do with the voting, but perhaps it helped They are going to install forum leaders though.
    Well congrats, but I had just looked at the vote tally and it didn't show you as a mod...so I was like what the
    Well congrats, but I had just looked at the vote tally and it didn't show you as a mod...so I was like what the
    LOL... it just changed a couple of minutes before you noticed it. I didn't know it was happening tonight either (was told next week). But thanks for the 'congrats'
    Little known fact about mods is that they are kind of like the ninja-vampires. You never seem them coming and then they are drinking your blood and then they are gone. Next thing you know is that you are a mod too....

Edit: It sounded a lot more clever in my head....maybe I need to get some sleep....
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    Edit: It sounded a lot more clever in my head....maybe I need to get some sleep....
    Hahaha
    andriod and webos are both based on linux. It wouldn't be hard to port over.
    http://<font color="Navy">Poll: Requ...r webOS</font>

Coming soon-Calm Alarm
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Palm Pimp.
    Comes with 2 free Pixis.