Page 183 of 233 FirstFirst ... 83133173178179180181182183184185186187188193 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 4649
    I still have a tiny glimar of hope its June. I was looking forward to checking out full web pages without any grayish blue squares with the box and question mark inside!
    Of course, 4G was promised Q1 or Q2 in the Phoenix market... Now, were not even on the ing list... (fill in the blank imaginatively)

Hopefully Palm/HP/Adobe will treat the user base better than Sprint treats its customers with expected delivery ranges...
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    As far as Flash is concerned...I am learning to take the approach that it will get here when it gets here. I spend too much time anticipating and not enough time enjoying what I already have.

@kevin.norlander
    I am with you on the 4G for Phoenix. Seems like a market the size of Phoenix should be a priority..but I guess not. Oh well, it is probably better that way. My temptation to switch to the Evo would probably get the best of me...and I think that I would live to regret that decision in the long-run. Not a big fan of Android.
    Just kinda sucks that our phone came out before the droid/incredible craze and there a lot closer to getting flash. Even the incredible has a flash lite version that ive gotten to use. Not terrible, but the myspace music playlist when you go to a band's page does not load. so i am not happy with that
    its just weird there has not been any recent news. I mean it was the bees knees the end of last year, with demo vids and release dates, even the beta sign up.

now nothing..

might as well try to get html5 on webOS, it will come out at the same time..
    The first half of 2010 is not done yet, you can stop flipping out until August 1st.
    July 1 is the 7th month and the start of the 2nd part of the year.
    im not flipping out, just asking a question if there was any news
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    They have a notification for the 10.1 beta Android posted on their website...
    Flash 10.1 for Android beta unveiled: Hulu a no-show, Froyo now a minimum requirement -- Engadget

What was once just one echelon above a myth is now finally coming to fruition. Adobe is pushing out a beta of its Flash 10.1 player alongside Google's own beta for Android 2.2 "Froyo." The general release for Flash is still on track for June, according to Anup Murarka of the Mobile and Devices team. The announcement doesn't come without caveats, however, and the bad news is that Froyo is now a minimum requirement -- according to Murarka, the APIs needed for its software only now exist in 2.2. Also not on the docket? Hulu -- it's being blocked due to content licensing issues, and our inquiries to that company turned up nil. Flash 10.01 be available as a Marketplace download, but Adobe intends to work with as many OEMs as possible to preload it on devices so it's there at purchase. Speaking of OEMs, Murarka teased that we should expect announcements later this month and the next regarding Flash integration in TVs. Be sure to head on after the break as talk a little more in-depth with Murarka about 10.1.
    alright adobe, when do i get my pr0n on?
    woops wrong subforum, mod's you mind moving it?
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    So we have to be next....

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    I'm thinking Flash is imminent, and if I had to go out on a limb I'd say we'll get it with the impending update.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    I'm thinking Flash is imminent, and if I had to go out on a limb I'd say we'll get it with the impending update.
    the article seems to suggest sometime in the next month....
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    we'll be lucky to get flash the game,
    and if we did it would TMC most likely.
    (here's hoping though)
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    This Is Adobe Flash 10.1 on a Phone (It's Not Bad)

"General availability" of Flash 10.1 is supposed to June 17. But Adobe warns "not all targeted platforms will be ready with Flash Player support at the same time." The targeted platforms, FWIW: Windows, Mac, Android, WebOS, Symbian, Windows Phone and BlackBerry. From what I gather, It's the first three that will actually see Flash 10.1 on June 17
    Won't it be ironic if all these folks leave Pre for the EVO (sporting Android 2.1) and then later the same month, Pre gets Flash and they start whining that EVO doesn't have it! (and they start waiting for Android 2.2 update)

lol
    3 hrs battery life with only flash running,holy sheet!
    bang goes multitasking.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    wasn't the pre going to be the flash enabled phone before everyone else. I want my flash already, android can suck an egg.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    I think its just a game of numbers. Android >> WebOS user wise. Let's be honest, if I was Adobe I'd be concentrating on Android too over other OSes (save for Apple, but they said no). Luckily, WebOS and Android are both based on Linux so I'd imagine its relativelytrivial to get Flash up and running on WebOS when the Android implementation is completed.
    Quote Originally Posted by emuneee View Post
    I think its just a game of numbers. Android >> WebOS user wise. Let's be honest, if I was Adobe I'd be concentrating on Android too over other OSes (save for Apple, but they said no). Luckily, WebOS and Android are both based on Linux so I'd imagine its relativelytrivial to get Flash up and running on WebOS when the Android implementation is completed.

I was thinking that they gave up on us. Andorid is based off of linux but theres is locked down compared to ours from my understanding.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    I think that palm would Try to push them to at least release it at the same time for webos and android.

this is egg on the face of palm. Pundits probably remember the initial claims of palm's phone and will se this as a stupid 'nail in the coffin.' palm if you are listening then PUT THE HEAT ON.

all this talk of eggs makes me feel like a quiche. Mmm.