Page 179 of 233 FirstFirst ... 79129169174175176177178179180181182183184189229 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,580 of 4649
    Radioshack was clearing out Flash WebOs for 19.99 when I was there today.
    We had so much talk about flash... What ever happened to it? When are we getting flash support?
    we have flash support,,just don't have flash,,adobe is the ones holding it up. Don't know why and don't really care. Awhile back it sounded cool,,but now I have lost interest. And now realize I don't really need it for anything.
    Latest Official release time frame: First Half of 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I think you mean second half.
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    I think you mean second half.
    No, that whole "Second Half of 2010" thing was a misunderstanding. The current release time frame is still "First Half of 2010".
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    That's what I got.
    There are still a few mos.

But the question I have now is what calender Adobe uses.
    There is only two years until the world ends.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    I doubt it's coming to this hardware generation of palm products.. I say next.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Adobe's Landing page for WebOS Flash

Attached Images Attached Images
    Does anyone really believe this is getting released by the end of next month?
    screwdestiny
    PSNTwitterLast.FM
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    No, not really...
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    I think so..

Android 2.2 'Froyo' and Flash run like butter on Nexus One (video) -- Engadget
    Well Adobe made it clear that they would be releasing it for consumption in the first half of 2010, but didn't expect for any actual phones to have it until the second half of 2010.

That statement was followed by an illogical example along the lines of if they release on the last day of the first half of 2010 there is no way, even if they were to rush, a phone manufacturer could get it out by the end of the first half of 2010.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    It will happen!
    My Palm Pre Gets Its Wallpaper From SmartPhone Wallpaper
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    Adobe probably is holding all mobile versions of Flash because any crashing or decreased battery life is going to fuel the criticism by Apple that it sucks. Look at the attention given to that one demo on an Android tablet recently that crashed. The video went viral.

Also this:

[URL]

This incident happened last week at FlashCamp Seattle, according to a blog post by Jeff Croft, a Seattle developer who also moderated a panel at the event. Flash Platform evangelist Ryan Stewart was demoing Flash Player 10.1 on a Nexus One phone during the opening keynote when things went bad and then got worse. Croft wrote in his blog:

Here’s what happened: On his Mac, Ryan pulled up a site called Eco Zoo. It is, seemingly, a pretty intense example of Flash development — full of 3D rendering, rich interactions, and cute little characters. Then, he pulled up the same thing on his Nexus One. The site’s progress bar filled in and the 3D world appeared for a few seconds before the browser crashed. Ryan said (paraphrasing), “Whoops! Well, it’s beta, and this is an intense example — let’s try it again.” He tried it again and got the same result. So he said to the audience, “Well, this one isn’t going to work, but does anyone have a Flash site they’d like to see running?” Someone shouted out “Hulu.” Ryan said, “Hulu doesn’t work,” and then wrapped up his demo, telling people if they wanted to try more sites they could find him later and he’d let them play with his Nexus One.

Ouch.
    I wonder if there's any video of this?
    Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    I wonder if there's any video of this?
    Are you asking if there is video of the incident in the report you quoted...or the of the girl in the pic under your post?

I'd be interested in seeing either!
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    Are you asking if there is video of the incident in the report you quoted...or the of the girl in the pic under your post?

I'd be interested in seeing either!
    lol either or. I was talking about the flash crash though