Page 174 of 233 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164169170171172173174175176177178179 184 224 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 4649
    Quote Originally Posted by shootz View Post
    For the people saying first half of 2010, your information is a little out of date. Flash on WebOS is now scheduled for the second half of 2010, barring any big problems like Palm selling or the building catching fire etc.

[url= CEO: Flash coming to Android, WebOS and BlackBerry 'smartphones and tablets' in 2H 2010 -- Engadget[/url]
    It was clarified a few days later that Flash is still scheduled for "First half of 2010". That was just a misunderstanding.
    Well the Android version is in closed Beta right now I believe, so the webOS version should be close behind.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by mvpilot172 View Post
    Roughly a week after HTML5 becomes the new standard.
    According to this article on pc mag's site the next update to android will include flash and will be released in May.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    If that's the case it'll be some time before anyone sees it. lol Heck, the hero is still waiting for 2.1 I got a feeling palm will see flash before anyone using android will at least on sprint anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by psvillars View Post
    If that's the case it'll be some time before anyone sees it. lol Heck, the hero is still waiting for 2.1 I got a feeling palm will see flash before anyone using android will at least on sprint anyway
    What gives you that feeling? Adobe's 9 month release delay (and counting) on Flash or the drop in Palm updates following their internal corporate meltdown?
    To be clear, Android 2.2 will include Flash SUPPORT. WebOS 1.4 has included Flash support for a while now. I don't think this means that Flash itself is ready yet for either platform. It will probably be released for both around the same time, later this year (my guess).
    from what I read it said android 2.2 will include FLASH SUPPORT which webos has had for quite some time now. Flash support is different than coming with flash installed.
    correct they did state that android 2.2 will include flash out of the box, meaning flash will be imbedded into each phone.
    The pcmag article inferred that Flash would be imbedded into the device, but a cnet article on the same comment said that it was not clear whether Flash itself would be included right away. I doubt that it will.
    Google: Adobe Flash Support Coming to Android 2.2 - PCWorld

I still have a bad feeling that Flash is never going to come for us Pre users.
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    [url= Adobe Flash Support Coming to Android 2.2 - PCWorld[/url]

I still have a bad feeling that Flash is never going to come for us Pre users.
    Both webOS and Android paticipated in Adobe's program to bring Flash to mobile devices. The Android version is in Closed Beta from what I've heard, so webOS should be close behind.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Android will definitely get a full working version before WebOS, that's inevitable. We WILL eventually get there though.
    So is this flash support like the Pre got flash support in 1.4, or is this actual flash working in android 2.2?
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
    Quote Originally Posted by callmechewy View Post
    Android will definitely get a full working version before WebOS, that's inevitable. We WILL eventually get there though.
    I would love it if Palm got Flash first, but either way we will have it better... don't know how, but it sounds good saying that. lol
    I was a proud supporter of Palm, HP
    WebOS running on the Palm Pre, Pixi, and now the TouchPad.

Amazon =
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandez21 View Post
    So is this flash support like the Pre got flash support in 1.4, or is this actual flash working in android 2.2?
    It's Flash support, per Andy Rubin's comment in the NYT. Its not the actual Flash plugin. I would guess that when Flash plugin is ready, and who knows when that'll be, webOS, Blackberry and Android when it get around the same time frame.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    I would expect that since BOTH will have Flash SUPPORT (after this Android update) that BOTH will get Flash simultaneously. Seems to me that once Flash is 'released'...any system that supports it, has it.

No?
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    I would expect that since BOTH will have Flash SUPPORT (after this Android update) that BOTH will get Flash simultaneously. Seems to me that once Flash is 'released'...any system that supports it, has it.

No?
    Pretty much.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post

No?
    no. lol.
    no