Page 169 of 233 FirstFirst ... 69119159164165166167168169170171172173174179219 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,380 of 4649
    Was kinda hoping for Flash so I could watch NBA and NHL playoffs through JTV and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xacto01 View Post
    Expect webOS flash during the release of the C40. Palm prob working with Adobe to help give the next phone some buzz. I really think Palm and Adobe are buddy buddy, just look at the previous flash videos. Adobe is practically advertising the phone, not flash.
    You keep telling yourself that buddy.
    Already posted:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pre/242357-adobe-flash-not-coming-until-2h-2010-a.html
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 04/19/2010 at 07:41 AM.
    The Flash Blog Flash Player and Adobe AIR Betas for Android

Hopefully that means webos devs wont be far behind in getting a beta, and hopefully that means we will get it sooon heres hoping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harnoy View Post
    Considering that Adobe has officially announced the delay of 10.1 I rather doubt that there will be a special release for Web OS just for the C40. Is there any information to suggest that the C40 will be getting a 'special' Flash version?
    C40 C40 C40... As far as I can tell, there is no C40. Just an odd mention of it in this catalog or that rumor column. No pictures, no specs, no nothing. It's a rumor until someone can produce a screenshot of it with some concrete details. Until then it's vaporware no matter how much we all hope it isn't. This is no time for Palm to play coy and release this at the last second to what whould surly be an underwhelming media response. If it exists, they need to release actual info now. Too many of us are coming up on our 1 year anniversary and looking for a replacement for our Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    The Flash Blog Flash Player and Adobe AIR Betas for Android

Hopefully that means webos devs wont be far behind in getting a beta, and hopefully that means we will get it sooon heres hoping.
    The recent "2H2010" announcement by Adobe means that "Flash in time for Christmas" should be your new goal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    The recent "2H2010" announcement by Adobe means that "Flash in time for Christmas" should be your new goal.
    was that for the beta or the full release? I have a feeling it will be in public beta for a few months before release
    Don't expect it anytime soon. You won't be disappointed when it doesn't show up
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    As Yoda would say, "Give it time, you must."

With 10.1 being shown on a Pre from the beginning, I would bet it has been in private beta (or at least alpha) on WebOS for a while now...
    Sanyo 8100 => Palm Treo 650 => Palm Pre (all on Sprint)
    It was delayed to the second half of 2010 for "Buisness Reasons"

Adobe CEO Confirms Slight Delay for Flash 10.1 On WebOS, BlackBerry Phones - Adobe Flash - Gizmodo
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Palm and Adobe are working to get a beta out in May/June, for a final release in Q3.
    This made me chuckle.. then cry a little.

Now if we could get the beta then we could change that stupid android logo at the top for Palms
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    This made me chuckle.. then cry a little.

Now if we could get the beta then we could change that stupid android logo at the top for Palms
    LMAO!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by deihmos View Post
    Flash 10.1 beta was announced for Webos first and was dated for an October release then by end of year 2009 now no one knows when. Today Adobe announced that Flash is in private beta for Google Android and will be released soon.

This is disappointing.
    Screwed again!and again,it doesn't even hurt anymore.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Google have probably cut some kind of financial incentive / advertising revenue deal with Adobe to get them to focus their efforts on getting flash released on Android OS asap. Like yesterday....

After all money talks and if Android is gonna go after the iphone userbase then it has to offer something iphone OS doesn't..

My 0.02...
    Quote Originally Posted by mykal900 View Post
    Google have probably cut some kind of financial incentive / advertising revenue deal with Adobe to get them to focus their efforts on getting flash released on Android OS asap. Like yesterday.

yep, i wouldn't doubt this, with all the money they have i don't find this news a shocker. i'm disappointed but not shocked.

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Adobe also announced today that Flash Player 10.1 and Adobe AIR 2.0 for Android are currently in private testing and would soon be available as a public beta.
    This is zero new news, It is no different then all the "private" testing that has gone on with webos and any other division that flash has been running on. Webos flash has been in "private" testing for awhile now.

Now lets move along kids, theres nothing to see here. I could care less for Flash now, its like the Black Mesa Source game, it'll be here when its done.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 sisters View Post
    Screwed again!and again,it doesn't even hurt anymore.
    LOL
    I'm not upset. I'll just get it when I switch to the EVO this summer.

Did I really just type that??
    i wanna cry but no more tears =(