Page 164 of 233 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154159160161162163164165166167168169 174 214 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 4649
    Quote Originally Posted by natrixgli View Post
    Still trying to figure out how to hover on my touch screen though, since sites like Hulu require mouseover events to reveal the controls.....
    I was thinking about this as well (not for Hulu, since I doubt they'll allow it on mobile devices)...

But, how about Palm implements a gesture area-tap combo to simulate a hover?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Oooh, Oooh, can't wait for banner ads on my mobile! Besides, my battery lasts way too long. I need more ways to drain it faster.

Still trying to figure out how to hover on my touch screen though, since sites like Hulu require mouseover events to reveal the controls.....

I also sure hope there will be an icon that runs "killall -9 npviewer.bin" for all the times flash makes the browser unresponsive.

-n8
    I am sure adblock will block the flash banners.

How about 1 tap for rollover and another tap to click? Doesn't seem too big of an issue.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    OP by by any chance could you pm me his email?
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    Thanks for the heads up!
    +1
    Thing is: if it's just Palm, why aren't we getting the promised one for Android either?
    Quote Originally Posted by cnote1287 View Post
    my brain just exploded
    I pooded
    I know what day it's coming!!!

the day it is released.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Thing is: if it's just Palm, why aren't we getting the promised one for Android either?
    That is what I was thinking. I couldn't care less. Adobe is the one p*ssing around.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    That's not true. quit spreading misinformation
    I don't know why that's misinformation. While I am well aware that Adobe has officially changed the status of release to 1st half 2010, I remember back in October when it was being touted by Palm that it would be available within a few months, then February, and now....whenever Adobe saysit'scoming out. I really wish people wouldn't keep defending procrastination.
    Hope our community refrains from hammering Antonio Flores at Adobe with requests for an upcoming pre-release of Flash for WebOS beta.
    so about the whole banner ad thing. On all demos so far, flash was sandboxed and only started when someone double tapped into the box...... You dont need to read minds to figure out that ad's would have to be double tapped as well in order to start the plugin.... That is of course if the demos are how the plug in will function...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by matherman View Post
    so when exactly will that be??
    The day after people stop making threads about it
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Hope our community refrains from hammering Antonio Flores at Adobe with requests for an upcoming pre-release of Flash for WebOS beta.
    Go to my first post, Antonio replied to me...
    I would think a mouseover control would be auto sensed by double clicking the Flash window to full view. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to play nearly any of the games that Adobe keeps touting you can play. Besides, I'm pretty sure Hulu won't let you run it on the Pre, as has been mentioned in several articles. Here's hoping that since the Pre's browser doesn't look like a mobile device to most webpages, that someone can make a PCspoof patch much like the iPhone spoof patch so that Hulu won't block it.
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    That's not true. quit spreading misinformation
    That's not misinformation. Flash was supposed to be out in October. The release date has already been pushed back a few times, that's why I said to expect it later then the first half of 2010. Basically, we'll get Flash whenever Adobe want to release it.
  16. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Both losers , palm and adobe. If anything they should have completed the certification and gave it to general public before iPad release. We all know palm is struggling , but whats up with flash on android getting delayed ? Google is pretty fast normally. I guess the issue is on the Adobe side.
    By the way I hope we'll be able to play games like this:

Flaming Zombooka | 1Cup1Coffee.com
    that would be so funny if it was true
    another push back....sick of dis S#!T...F adobe and flash...lol im just rantin
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    I was thinking about this as well (not for Hulu, since I doubt they'll allow it on mobile devices)...

But, how about Palm implements a gesture area-tap combo to simulate a hover?

Could you hold the screen for a couple of seconds to activate it? Not sure if it's possible with current tools.