Page 162 of 233 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152157158159160161162163164165166167 172 212 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,240 of 4649
  1. #3221  
    Farakhan once gave a speech with similar logic.
  2. #3222  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    you've been watching too many post-comedy jim carrey movies.
    hahahahaaha that's great
  3. #3223  
    does anyone have any idea when flash 10 is coming to the pre. i just got me phone, did all the updates, then went to xmradio to stream good old howard stern on my phone but it says i need the new version of flash 10 coming to pre at the beginning of the year. so when exactly will that be??
  4. DrSuSE's Avatar
    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    #3224  
    Quote Originally Posted by matherman View Post
    so when exactly will that be??
    Nobody knows yet.
  5. #3225  
    The official word is sometime before July 1st.
  6. #3226  
    that was some insanely fast replies. thanks guys.
  7. DrSuSE's Avatar
    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    #3227  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    The official word is sometime before July 1st.
    Where is this "official" word?
  8. #3228  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    Where is this "official" word?
    Where adobe said it will be available in the first half of this year
  9. #3229  
    One thing is for certain... Adobe Flash 10 will be about 2 weeks before Palm fixes what doesn't work with Adobe Flash 10 plug in.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  10. #3230  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    Where is this "official" word?
    Go to Adobe.com on your Pre and try to download Flash. It will say that Flash will be released in the first half of 2010.
  11. DrSuSE's Avatar
    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    #3231  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Go to Adobe.com on your Pre and try to download Flash. It will say that Flash will be released in the first half of 2010.
    Ohhh, I'd forgotten about that. It's old, likely/possibly outdated. I wouldn't hold my breath that it is accurate. Maybe, though... I guess.
  12. #3232  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    Ohhh, I'd forgotten about that. It's old, likely/possibly outdated. I wouldn't hold my breath that it is accurate. Maybe, though... I guess.
    If anything, expect it later then that. Flash was supposed to be on the Pre in October 2009 lol
  13. #3233  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    you've been watching too many post-comedy jim carrey movies.
    That implies that Jim Carrey actually made a funny movie in the first place.
  14. #3234  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    you've been watching too many post-comedy jim carrey movies.
    Post? I thought they were all comedies.


    Also, Jesus had two arms and 12 disciples, 2 times 12 is 24, thus your off.
  15. #3235  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    ... Also, Jesus had two arms and 12 disciples, 2 times 12 is 24, thus your you're off.
    Unless you eschew biased church dogma and rightfully count Mary Magdalene as one of Jesus' disciples. So that would mean that Jesus had 2 arms and 13 disciples giving us 2 x 13 = 26.
    Last edited by GenericMusings; 04/13/2010 at 03:40 PM.
  16. Honis's Avatar
    Posts
    508 Posts
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    #3236  
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    That implies that Jim Carrey actually made a funny movie in the first place.
    92 characters in your reply. 92/4 - 4 = 19

    Nice one with the highest natural divisor also being the difference from 19
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
  17. #3237  
  18. orizzle's Avatar
    Posts
    230 Posts
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    #3238  
    im going to say June 30th because thats my b-day!!!
    Je fais ce que je veux avec mes cheveux!!! Sprint: Pre+ 2.1
  19. #3239  
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    Unless you eschew biased church dogma and rightfully count Mary Magdalene as one of Jesus' disciples. So that would mean that Jesus had 2 arms and 13 disciples giving us 2 x 13 = 26.
    It's not times it's divide. It's 12/2 = 6
    then judus died so 6-1 = 5
  20. #3240  
    my brain just exploded
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions