Page 159 of 233 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149154155156157158159160161162163164 169 209 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,180 of 4649
    If July 1st rolls around and there is still no flash then I guess he was right, but there is still 2 1/2 months left in the 1st half of 2010.
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Actually, Adobe did say that the beta Flash plug-in was going to be available in the latter part of 2009, and then at CES Ruby said the beta plug-in would be available "soon." It's the release version of Flash 10.1 that Adobe has been saying will be out in the first half of 2010.

So, although this story doesn't seem corroborated, his timing is accurate.
    Yea, Flash was first announced to come out in October of last year. It was then pushed back to the end of 2009. After that, it's been "First half of 2010". The guy who wrote this article just doesn't seem to know what he's talking about.
    Adobe is notorious for missing deadlines.. don't hold your breathe for H1 2010. I would bank on it coming out eventually just because Adobe needs to prove to Apple how important Flash is to a phone.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post
    Adobe is notorious for missing deadlines.. don't hold your breathe for H1 2010. I would bank on it coming out eventually just because Adobe needs to prove to Apple how important Flash is to a phone.
    Adobe CS5 will be launched tomorrow (Monday). Who knows what will come out of it..

Adobe Creative Suite 5 Launch
    Honestly... all poor reporting like this really equals is free advertising for Adobe.. and a jump in stock prices when it is actually released.
    Everyone is out to make a buck on the internet and a lot of sites are just mindless filler trying to drive up their traffic ranking so they can make money off of ads.
    Incidentally, I think the fact that Adobe released this video just last week implies that they have no plans of cancelling the Flash Plug-in for webOS:

Flash Platform in Action - Flash Brings the Web to Life | Adobe TV

Would seem rather silly to feature the Pre they way that they do and not have any intentions on releasing support for it.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    LMAO! Who posted the comment with the name ICUhireAnyone? It was great. You need to take credit for it.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    nice article -- if you look at the headers for the other articles the autor has written then it becomes sure he has an agenda and is not your unbiased reporter you would like him to be
    It could possibly be true too. Time will tell.

Surprising he only singled out palm but thinking about it could be possible for a number of reasons... One could be with their sec filing recently they could be regrouping and focusing their efforts on android and upcoming winmo... Android especially due to the momentum of android against apple.

Second could be that they have early word from palm that webos 2.0 will be a major overhaul and basically put all of their work to waste.

I do believe 2nd gen will have a 2.0 webos and it will have to be significantly changed... I mean right now they can't even give you a mic API or gpu access. No skype or even shazam!
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mape245 View Post
    Flash plugin for Palm Pre and webOS not available in near future

It would suck to work for Adobe these days knowing that your company is going out of business.
    Are you the guy writing this article or his brother? It seems like most of your posts on this board are links to stories written by this guy. Big fan of him maybe.....
    I wonder if the reason for the lengthy roll out has anything to do with the fact that nobody really thought about the fact that touch screen devices have no way of sending a mouse over event, which many flash applications rely heavily on.....

Or maybe they just can't get the battery to last long enough for a thorough test.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
    Are you the guy writing this article or his brother? It seems like most of your posts on this board are links to stories written by this guy. Big fan of him maybe.....
    LOL.. too funny! I just checked and you are right!

Every post the OP has made is referencing an article on that website! ..... and a new Troll is born.
    well i guess we know now why flash was cancelled.

1.4.1 the last update? ever?
    So I found the song that was performed by Israel Kamakawiwo'Ole, but it doesn't have the orchestra background. The song is still beautiful, but I really like the orchestra complimenting the song. It added another level of emotion.

Sorry if I'm all mushy on you people, just recognizing good music.
    NICE!
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    touching video
    Quote Originally Posted by cgokcea View Post
    Take that Apple!
    What exactly are they 'taking' here? Flash will never make it to the iPhone due to Apple's choice. It's not as if they're being neglected by Adobe, so this doesn't toy with Apple's emotions the least bit.

Just saying.
    ^ yeah apple choose not to get flash for now.
    ^ yeah apple choose not to get flash for now.