Page 158 of 233 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148153154155156157158159160161162163 168 208 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 4649
    Quote Originally Posted by -Gamah View Post
    I like how PALM is one of the biggest and almost the last companies you see at the end.
    Save the best for last :P
    Flash plugin for Palm Pre and webOS not available in near future

It would suck to work for Adobe these days knowing that your company is going out of business.
    What is that guy basing his opinions off of? I also didn't see where he said it was canceled.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    just a 2 bit journalist on a website i've never even heard of...don't think i'll give him any credibility
    He also said Flash was supposed to be available in March and then April. Adobe has been saying "First half of 2010" since like January. Where did this guy get those supposed release dates from? He doesn't sound credible at all...
    Thats just great, if it was true
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Maybe its for the best. On to HTML5 i say...
    Quote Originally Posted by aliatgb View Post
    Maybe its for the best. On to HTML5 i say...
    and I say you on to Apple iPhone! HTML 5 is waaaay far from completion. Flash is ready today with only a few minor issues to stamp out.
    Quote Originally Posted by cgokcea View Post
    and I say you on to Apple iPhone! HTML 5 is waaaay far from completion. Flash is ready today with only a few minor issues to stamp out.
    Yea, HTML5 is still far away from becoming mainstream. I'm looking for it to someday take over, but that day is possibly years away.
    minor? lol... flash has been talked for mobile long before webos and they still cant get a launch out. if they could have it out, it would have already been out. i wouldnt mind flash but they just havent done it. figured html and other alternatives would be years out... until apple and the iphone and ipad and now sites are working feverishly to get ipad friendly sites up. it's gonna be good for all mobile phones if they come out with a more efficient alternative.

and the article at the top... funny source in miami but i have seen a few of his articles pop up now and then with info like this and suprisingly he has good sources... we'll see.

I find myself not caring anymore. It seems to be the only thing that is needed on the phone and we are just waiting and waiting. I left a nice comment at the site for the writers lack of reference signed scs.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mape245 View Post
    Flash plugin for Palm Pre and webOS not available in near future

It would suck to work for Adobe these days knowing that your company is going out of business.
    I don't like any rumors about cancellation of flash for webOS either, but seriously, Adobe isn't going anywhere.

The people talking about HTML5 and how it's suddenly gonna take over the web don't know what they're talking about..
    Point your Pre to adobe site... it has dissappeared the "for webOS coming soon" message...

I don't know if it exactly means that no flash, but
    do you really think they would scrap all their work so far (considering they were demoing it on the device)?
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    I find myself not caring anymore. It seems to be the only thing that is needed on the phone and we are just waiting and waiting. I left a nice comment at the site for the writers lack of reference signed scs.
    I left a rather nice one as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    He also said Flash was supposed to be available in March and then April. Adobe has been saying "First half of 2010" since like January. Where did this guy get those supposed release dates from? He doesn't sound credible at all...
    Actually, Adobe did say that the beta Flash plug-in was going to be available in the latter part of 2009, and then at CES Ruby said the beta plug-in would be available "soon." It's the release version of Flash 10.1 that Adobe has been saying will be out in the first half of 2010.

So, although this story doesn't seem corroborated, his timing is accurate.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Point your Pre to adobe site... it has dissappeared the "for webOS coming soon" message...

No change here. I still get the "first half of 2010" message.
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post

Fresh off my Pre...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Minor issues like...availability? And support on the most widely used mobile platforms on the market?
    im a little pist off bcause adobe with their promises left us hanging....thats cool cause @ least palm didnt promise anything n either way im happy with my pre