Page 157 of 233 FirstFirst ... 57107147152153154155156157158159160161162167207 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,140 of 4649
    I hate it when complainers complain about complaining about complainers X's infinity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yep. It actually works pretty well too. I know vimeo.com lets you watch videos using HTML5, s go check it out if you want to see it work.
    It's why i'm happy apple are supporting HTML5. We can forget adobe now as all 3 will be compatible with the same websites. It also means apps can be written in the format which means they can easily be ported over.

Makes me wonder if that's why palm delayed the PDK and SDK releases to be honest! Wait till apple confirm it then release it. Also why the developer day is after this keynote
    showing on adobe's website they are currently on schedule to release flash 10.1 the first half of 2010 which is january-june. They currently released the prerelease version of 10.1 for the desktops to make sure there are no issues. So I think we will be seeing flash by june the latest, which is the promised first half of 2010.

http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashplayer10/
    A lot of sites recognize the user agent / device visiting and adapt the site to be compatible, so you were seeing the video being delivered via HTML5.

Also, Hulu will never work on the Pre. Hulu blocks ALL mobile devices. They even block the Playstation 3.
    Someday my flash will come
    My Dad's Droid can play Flip video but Pre can't?
    Some websites change the content within a frame based on the device being used to view the site (mobile, iPhone, iPad, computer, etc.).
    The Saint
  8. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    showing on adobe's website they are currently on schedule to release flash 10.1 the first half of 2010 which is january-june. They currently released the prerelease version of 10.1 for the desktops to make sure there are no issues. So I think we will be seeing flash by june the latest, which is the promised first half of 2010.

Adobe Labs - Adobe Flash Player 10.1

Who said anything about a promise? How many times have companies said they would have something released only to get delayed? Mine does it all the time. I'm not holding my breath for any release dates. When it comes... it comes.
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Flash Platform in Action - Flash Brings the Web to Life | Adobe TV

Take that Apple!

(On a side note: Me thinks Palm should hire the same people who made that video for Adobe for their advertisements)
    sweet!

release that sucker already adobe
    This signature for rent
    When they actually release it I will be more impressed. It's still good for the Pre to get some publicity though.
    Can't wait till it come out . But like cgokcea said "take that apple".
    I can't wait!!!

It kinda makes it seam like the Pre has a larger screen since the video takes up and there is no wasted black space... even though we all know better it might trick someone who doesn't know much about phones.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    can't watch it on the pre yet (duh it's in flash)...

cool hope it's getting closer.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Nice vid but this thread is worthless without a release date. We know the phone is capable of it, but when are the end users going to experience it?...I know, I know. First half of 2010.
    I like how PALM is one of the biggest and almost the last companies you see at the end.
    Some of those phones were HUGE
    we needdd flashhh please!
    Wow, what a clever ad! Action's speak more than words Adobe
    Quote Originally Posted by thrshr01 View Post
    Nice vid but this thread is worthless without a release date. We know the phone is capable of it, but when are the end users going to experience it?...I know, I know. First half of 2010.
    I disagree, the TC provided exactly what the title said - To watch a Adobe promo video and finding that the Palm Pre was part of it. If it was about release information, it would have said something else. This was just to enjoy the advertisement.