Page 156 of 233 FirstFirst ... 56106146151152153154155156157158159160161166206 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,120 of 4649
    Adobe still has time to meet their announced release (first half of year). They are finally showing forward motion with the release of the 10.1 (RC) version yesterday. Finally.... but I can wait without it bothering me much. I'm not gonna miss something I've never had.
    the announced release was Oct 09 the the end of 09 now the 1st half of 2010 and whos knows if that will happen thats all im saying but in true pre central fashion if u dont agree then you get bashed by the fan boys
    hmm this looks like it could be a commercial, maybe it is and they are getting ready for release soon?
    i did not bash you -- i don't consider myself a fan boy -- you sound like a child --that is all i said -- now that may be bashing -- sorry -- guess that might make me a fan boy --
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Finally.... but I can wait without it bothering me much. I'm not gonna miss something I've never had.
    I agree with that. It'll be nice when it happens, but its not like its something thats vital, or something you already had and was taken away.
    Someone got his panties in a bind and needs a nap. Someone disagreed with you so they are fan boys? LOL As said in a ton of other threads... if you want to get yourself all twisted over something like this... go over to Adobe's website and complain there. Palm has nothing to do with it (hint: it isn't their software).

Geez.. why is it that every time the subject of Flash comes up, someone acts like their lollipop was just stolen because it isn't out yet?

/faking interest
    No you cant miss something you never had but it is frustrating hearing about flash since the pre was released on june 6th and it never coming. Adobe even had us sign up for beta testing last year and that never happened.

Fred
    it will come in due time. no need to sit here and get all angry about something. Sure, it's taken quite some time, but its still before the first half of 2010. It's not that hard to wait a little bit longer. Need flash now? use a pc...
    HTML5 is the way of the future. As much as I hate Apple, they have this right.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wxman2003 View Post
    HTML5 is the way of the future. As much as I hate Apple, they have this right.
    So that's a future without IE6, IE7 and IE8. You know that won't happen before HTML6 is out, right?

If HTML5 can kill anything, it's the iPad hype..
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Adobe has released Flash 10.1 to developers of windows, mac and linux based apps for review and to workout any bugs.
    Here is the link:
    Adobe Labs - Adobe Flash Player 10.1

I guess this means Flash for WebOS is coming very soon!!
    you are a couple of days late posting about this... The are already 2 other threads announcing it 2 days ago.
    This is very exciting news!!! I wanted to throw out my two cents on this. As a pre user a month after its release, i have been very blessed and fortunate to have the exact same pre, thats right the same one, without having any issues, drops, cracks, scratches, etc. I love my pre and the WEBOS software!! Compared to the crap smartphones I have had in my life, lastly the Motorola Q by Sprint, which was unbearable and at times i wished would just blow up, the pre is a giant upgrade. I am happy for the strides it has made with the camera/video camera, and it has everything i could ever want on the phone. I only use it to listen to music via the radio apps and some songs on the hard drive, Sprint Navigation, thank you for always saving me when I am lost, web browsing ( bank acct, pay bills, transfers), facebook ( if you just go to the full facebook site in your phone, it pulls up the chat bar so u can still facebook chat with your buddies), ESPN ( news, videos, and fantasy teams), and of course texting and phone calls in crystal clear sound. I just think the Flash player would be the icing on the cake for me, because who wouldn't want play a free flash game once in a while and of course i am looking forward to the having music players show up on myspace pages, so i can listen to some tunes at work. Bring on the Flash!!
    Now that apple have decided to support html5, is there really any need for it though? WebOS, Android and iPhoneOS will now be able to use it. Level playing field...
    Does not mean anything. Adobe is so slow. We just need to update browser to support HTML 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    you are a couple of days late posting about this... The are already 2 other threads announcing it 2 days ago.
    And? how is this related to what he is talking about? UNLESS YOU ARE A MOD, STOP POLICING THIS SITE, NOT YOUR JOB.
    Quote Originally Posted by htabbach View Post
    And? how is this related to what he is talking about? UNLESS YOU ARE A MOD, STOP POLICING THIS SITE, NOT YOUR JOB.
    or just link the other threads??
    Quote Originally Posted by htabbach View Post
    It's always funny when people do this. You know, complain about the complainers. In this case it's policing the person who was policing someone else.

I'm not complaining, just enjoying the lols

Back on topic. Yea, this has been discussed already. This news really pertains more to the PC version of Flash...
    Quote Originally Posted by djcuervo78 View Post
    Does not mean anything. Adobe is so slow. We just need to update browser to support HTML 5.
    webOS supports html5...

Hence why i mentioned that all 3 can now use it!
    Quote Originally Posted by sjholland87 View Post
    webOS supports html5...

Hence why i mentioned that all 3 can now use it!
    Yep. It actually works pretty well too. I know vimeo.com lets you watch videos using HTML5, s go check it out if you want to see it work.