Page 152 of 233 FirstFirst ... 52102142147148149150151152153154155156157162202 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 4649
    Quote Originally Posted by mdotsteele View Post
    Do you pay for bandwidth costs for these forums? No. How about a fee for membership to these forums? No.

So until that day comes you have no say what someone posts on these forums.
    look who's talking you are saying it's wrong to complain about what people post while complaining about what I posted here are some words you need to familiarize yourself with Hypocrite - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
    self-contradiction - definition of self-contradiction by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
    and I am done with this pointless back and forth with you if you have a problem go ahead and report me I don't care you just sit there banging your keyboard keys in anger
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    look who's talking you are saying it's wrong to complain about what people post while complaining about what I posted here are some words you need to familiarize yourself with Hypocrite - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
    self-contradiction - definition of self-contradiction by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
    and I am done with this pointless back and forth with you if you have a problem go ahead and report me I don't care you just sit there banging your keyboard keys in anger
    Angry? Lol this is the internet. Very glad to see you wasted moments of your life providing me those links.
    There many useless threads here..... but you know what the op got guts for starting this one, its been too long of a wait for flash.

this phone is the best by far i ever owned and i had many smartphones windows being my first. its just when you know something can work on it yet some company is slow sucks. i seen the videos it seems ready and its coming as beta for God's sake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irocdaspot513 View Post
    can someone post the march madness link so we can start forwarding this to devs. and major company emails
    It's in my signature...
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Flash is going to become Vaporware for webOS if it doesn't happen soon. Duke Nukem Forever style. Haha.
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    Quote Originally Posted by scuba_steve View Post
    They have been very forthcoming on the PC side with the 10.1 beta. I have been running it since November. In fact, it's the only thing that makes my nettop usable. Thus, I have got to assume that they are holding off on the mobile 10.1 beta because they don't have a version that is even moderately stable.
    Flash already ships on new Android phones so it's more like they're holding off on Palm's WebOS for some reason. Although from the videos demoing flash on the Pre it looks pretty stable and I thought they were supposed to push out a beta version to us anyway? I'd like the choice to load a beta version over no version.
    I wish flash was coming to my ipad LOL.
    MacBook PRO 13" 2011 i5
    TouchPad 16GB
    HP Veer on T-Mobile
    So I just got a link to see a vid on vimeo.com from a friend and the only way to view it was on my phone. Normally, since adobe has dropped the ball,no flash meant if it wasn't on youtube I couldn't watch it on my pre. But low and behold vimeo is ipad friendly so everything is in html5 formt which the pre fully supports. So thanks to apple being stubborn, I can watch vids on my pre without any help from flash at all. It's not just vimeo either. Gizmodo will be converting their site to use html5. The new york times already has and many other sites are quickly following. So I say awesome for apple. I hope the ipad is an amazing success, even though I have no plans to get one, because until adobe gets off their ***, I need a more powerful entity than palm forcing websites to get flash off their pages so I can have a richer experience on my handheld.
    The ipad is a game changer.
    Flash is more than just streaming videos.
    Quote Originally Posted by blatherdrift View Post
    Flash is more than just streaming videos.
    and I've seen html5 do more than stream videos but that's what flash and html5 are largely used for. I didn't play it but I heard that some google people in their spare time got html5 to run quake 2 with graphics acceleration using html5.
    I went to vimeo.com and tried to watch a random movie just to see how it works, and I happen to be pretty disappointed by it. It would load movies, but the whole thing was really buggy. It caused my pre to do a luna restart which was pretty disappointing.
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    I went to vimeo.com and tried to watch a random movie just to see how it works, and I happen to be pretty disappointed by it. It would load movies, but the whole thing was really buggy. It caused my pre to do a luna restart which was pretty disappointing.
    Bummer :/ well it worked fine for me. Try going there again. Your phone might have just glitched, which happens.
    Quake II Running In A HTML5 Web Browser | Geeky Gadgets

Quote Originally Posted by dz1262 View Post
    and I've seen html5 do more than stream videos but that's what flash and html5 are largely used for. I didn't play it but I heard that some google people in their spare time got html5 to run quake 2 with graphics acceleration using html5.
    Quote Originally Posted by dz1262 View Post
    Bummer :/ well it worked fine for me. Try going there again. Your phone might have just glitched, which happens.
    I just tried it again and it did work much better. Once it started working I thought it was nicer to usethan youtube even.
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    As much I hate Apple and its products (because Jobs' attitude towards other products and his hitlerian hordes of illogical fanatics), I believe the iPad will be to laptops what the iPod was to Walkman's. I hope not, orelse Jobs' insulting remarks will double when someone else will manufacture a 10times better tablet.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
    I think the Ipad will be a good device due to it's size and battery life. So long as it runs MS Office I might consider one. The OS really needs to incorporate multi-tasking though.
    Quote Originally Posted by T3CK View Post
    I believe the iPad will be to laptops what the iPod was to Walkman's. .

i highly dissagree with this statement, ipad currently can't do half the things laptops can, will there be a market of course, will it stop people from using laptops i doubt it.

unless they make a tablet of similar quality that can do what a laptop can. Ex: one with windows7 would be awesome.

otherwise, i doubt people will bend over backwards to replace their laptops just so they can be limited to what they can do on it.

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaser999 View Post
    I think the Ipad will be a good device due to it's size and battery life. So long as it runs MS Office I might consider one. The OS really needs to incorporate multi-tasking though.
    Microsoft has already said that they have no plans to port Office over to the iPad. fyi.
    Too bad Vimeo's content sucks, and "I believe the iPad will be to laptops what the iPod was to Walkman's. ." has to be one of the most idiotic things I've read. Only a real n00b would say something like that.