Page 151 of 233 FirstFirst ... 51101141146147148149150151152153154155156161201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 4649
    Now everybody should contact adobe and tell them to read all the reviews that WEB OS has gotten and that they should move on and give us flash. They have to see that WEB OS rules..
    We have the best OS on the market. Just if we did better ads.
    Tell them to go rto laptop mag site for march smart phone madness
    I'm glad this was posted.
    Wish companies could just release/give the public what they want instead of holding everything back like this.
    what part of 'flash 10.1 will be released in the first half of 2010' do you not understand?
    I think we should forward the Laptop magazine March Madness page to every software developer, mobile or otherwise. More than likely, we'd have 140K apps, PS3 and Xbox 360 emulators, and Crysis optimized for WebOS in the app catalog by...oh....9pm EST.

Because...you know...everyone is just holding back their WebOS efforts for whatever reason. It's all done and ready to go. They just need a wholly illegitimate and obscure Web poll to make it happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    what part of 'flash 10.1 will be released in the first half of 2010' do you not understand?
    Depends if that's tax year or normal year. If it's normal year then ok but if it's tax year, then they are late (sorry to be pedantic)

But yeah, I do wish people would wait. Maybe wait until apple have detailed iphoneOS 4.0. That might be the reason for the wait with apple maybe going back on their word regarding flash (doubtful). It's already rumoured that it is apple holding it up though.
    Quote Originally Posted by theweaselslayer View Post
    I'm glad this was posted.
    I'm glad no one has made posts similar to this at any point in the past 8 months.

Oh wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by callmechewy View Post
    I'm glad no one has made posts similar to this at any point in the past 8 months.

Oh wait.
    I don't mind the wait. I kind mind the redundancy. Question:

Will getting Flash mean that I will be able to watch Hulu.com? Specifically, will we be able to watch video that uses Adobe DRM? If not, then is Flash only of real benefit to games?

Just wondering. Other than hulu.com, I don't recall in instance where I wish I had it.

I also wish for a SilverLight player so I can watch Netflix, if it is possible for that to work on anything other than a variant of WinMo.
    They have been very forthcoming on the PC side with the 10.1 beta. I have been running it since November. In fact, it's the only thing that makes my nettop usable. Thus, I have got to assume that they are holding off on the mobile 10.1 beta because they don't have a version that is even moderately stable.
    The OP is right on! Adobe ought to be busting humps getting flash out the door and into our palms!

Apple has just released the iPadlock, and besides the locked-tight architecture, the thing the press is slamming it for the most is the lack of flash. (Although PC World is reporting that the iPadlock makes salsa. Didn't say how it tasted, though.) http://www.pcworld.com/article/19350..._a_guess.html/

Adobe should be taking advantage of this by putting flash on as many systems as possible, as soon as possible. Of course, as anyone knows, the PrPrPr&#$275$; $should$ $get$ flash right away!
    Last edited by GoBears; 04/05/2010 at 06:20 PM.
    Kyocera 6035 > Samsung SPH-i300 > i330 > i500 > Treo 600 > 700p > 755p > PRĒ Minus > Touchpad & FrankenPre2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    I'm not sure how long you've been around here (I'm using the mobile forums so I can't see the 'join date' lol), but Flash has been "coming soon" since last June...

My guess is that Flash will be here sometime in 2010...
    Yay another "We need flash now" thread gee I guess when the others don't work it's time to make another
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Yay another "We need flash now" thread gee I guess when the others don't work it's time to make another
    Who forced you to open this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by mdotsteele View Post
    Who forced you to open this thread?
    no one "forced" me I made the conscious decision to open this and make a reply I don't see the problem and here's a question for you who forced you to read my response and type a reply?
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    no one "forced" me I made the conscious decision to open this and make a reply I don't see the problem and here's a question for you who forced you to read my response and type a reply?
    Actually you decided to open this thread with no other intent than being a hater.

That's what I was getting at.
    gee apparently I'm a "hater" how about that apparently it's "hating" to try and get people to search instead of making the same thread dozens of times
    Do you pay for bandwidth costs for these forums? No. How about a fee for membership to these forums? No.

So until that day comes you have no say what someone posts on these forums.
    snarkiness in this thread! Yikes!

It's a public forum with everyone allowed to make their comments in my opinion. Moderatates will remove them if the see fit.

I would love to have Flash now but I will have to wait. What do I need it for...My Weight Watcher's points tracker.
    can someone post the march madness link so we can start forwarding this to devs. and major company emails