Page 147 of 233 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137142143144145146147148149150151152 157 197 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,940 of 4649
    No this is not an april fools joke.

Yes it is.
    At least you managed to not completely give it away when someone mouseovers on the thread title lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    At least you managed to not completely give it away when someone mouseovers on the thread title lol.
    I know right! Best joke yet, because it had the best 'cover.' Good one!
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    Lmfao, thanks guys. xD
    Ya, Funny!
    damn...i've been had 3 times today already
    First one that actually got me to click. *facepalm*
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    In some(more serious) forums, these annoying april fools joke gets you banned permanently. So annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzchic View Post
    In some(more serious) forums, these annoying april fools joke gets you banned permanently. So annoying.
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 04/01/2010 at 11:07 PM.
    How could anyone fall for this when we know AT&T is about to start selling the Pre lol...
    If you want to be taken seriously, you need a fist full of metal. Even on April fool's day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    First one that actually got me to click. *facepalm*
    First one that I clicked today too.Don't feel too bad. hahaha

I figured it was an AF joke..but with the absence of the spoiler, I just had to see.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    sonofa#@!#$%*(@!!

This is the first one of the day that I clicked on. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    wow... Not funny when EVERYONE does this.
    dude, I did this early in the morning. I was the first!
    lmao, it was a pretty obvious april fools joke, but this guys awesome nonetheless. good one!
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    It seems (seams, get it), It seems that we are fastly not a word but rapidly moving away from browser to app. Maybe it's because we don't have flash on our phones. Or maybe its because we forgot the milk, but really its the possibility of seamless connection between all web pages that someone will develop the web killing app. I know it sounds harsh, but computing is Darwinism. It seems that the "web" is always fighting for control, power, hits. While the lowly app is being developed in moms basement just waiting for its time to strike the death blow to "web". Remember the "website optimized for mobile phones"? I did a search and they just don't exist anymore. Why? because people don't use the web anymore on their mobile phones, they use apps. So if we enjoy apps so much on our phones all day, why do we go home and sit on our laptops? 1 word-flash. When flash arrives it will get everybody back up to surfing and enjoying the web on our mobiles and life will be sweet.
    P.S.-Why does one company have a stranglehold on the entirety of online video content anyway? Kinda makes me sad
    Personally, I feel that an "app" that just packages up a web page that already exists so that smartphone users can view it neatly is not a true app.

I've been using the full version of Facebook since I bought my Pre in September. In fact, the browser on the Pre is so functional I'm not sure how I got along without it.

Flash will be nice, but it's not a priority for me. Hulu (sadly) wont be functional and that's the original reason I wanted Flash, and I don't play the games I've purchased very often so the free flash games will be only a minor perk.

And mobile websites still run free my friend. If you haven't noticed, the Iphone User Agent Spoof tweak is all about getting your Pre to display the mobile version of websites that were created specifically for the Iphone (I personally HATE this patch ... Only an Apple user would enjoy having their internet dumbed down). I'll take the full version of a page over mobile any day ... the Pre loads it up so fast and smooth, who needs mobile browsing?

~Bowen
    This was a good one. When I read the title, the Adobe part I could believe, but then the Pre part gave it away.
    Stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzchic View Post
    But here he gets Thanks!