Page 146 of 233 FirstFirst ... 4696136141142143144145146147148149150151156196 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 4649
    well i really would like to know *** the deal is with flash are we ever gona get it or am i gona have to wait for the ****ing pre 2 cause i anit buyin that ****
    Quote Originally Posted by o0otoxic View Post
    well i really would like to know *** the deal is with flash are we ever gona get it or am i gona have to wait for the ****ing pre 2 cause i anit buyin that ****
    It'll be here before July 1st... hopefully.
    lamo
    EOM
    HA HA as.s, you made me spill my soda,good one
    its just a joke, people
    actually, mine was first!
    AH HA HA HA HA so NOT funny...
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    should be
    <closed>
    should be
    <closed>
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    *******! all his thanks should be taken away from him!
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    so? anyone else get this to magically work?
    Could the newest minor update have included something that Adobe needed to complete the Flash Beta app? I'm not quite sure what the update really did.

Just curious,
    Thanks
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    Version information

Version: webOS 1.4.1
    Release date: 31 March 2010
    New applications

NONE

Feature changes to existing applications

App Catalog

* You can now purchase and download apps that are for sale, in addition to downloading free apps.

Bluetooth

* This release fixes an issue so that the phone now correctly connects with supported BMW car kits.

Camera

* This release corrects a lag in the shutter sound when you take a picture.
    * This release fixes an issue so that newly taken photos and videos do not overwrite existing ones.

Contacts

* If you crop a picture before adding it to a contact, the picture appears cropped correctly in the contact entry.
    * If you previously assigned either the Z or the B key as a speed dial, you can now continue to create speed dials.

Doc View

* If you open a file and perform the back gesture, the app now returns to the file list screen.
    * Pinching in/out to zoom out/in now works correctly.

Messaging

* If you try to attach a video to an outgoing multimedia message, the list of available videos now displays only videos you recorded.

PDF View

* If you open a file and perform the back gesture, the app now returns to the file list screen.
    * Pinching in/out to zoom out/in now works correctly.

System

* This release fixes an intermittent issue so that the volume slider no longer appears onscreen incorrectly.
    * This release fixes an intermittent issue so that after the screen more reliably turns on after a single press of the power button.

Touchstone charging dock

* When the phone is on a Touchstone charging dock, the screen now consistently turns off correctly (displaying the lock icon and the time) after the shut-off interval.

Videos

* If you record a video, upload the video to YouTube, and send a link to the video via email, the email recipient can click the link and view the video. Previously, clicking the link displayed an error message.
    * This release fixes an issue so that when you upload a video to YouTube, the file always includes both video and audio.

Web

* The forward gesture now works correctly in the browser.
    In other words...no. Adobe is doing like they've always done with Flash for anything, taking their time. They spend most of their time on things that make them money. If they cared about you, Flash for 64 bit Browsers would have been out 5 years ago, but it's not...so you connect the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChilinMichael View Post
    In other words...no. Adobe is doing like they've always done with Flash for anything, taking their time. They spend most of their time on things that make them money. If they cared about you, Flash for 64 bit Browsers would have been out 5 years ago, but it's not...so you connect the two.
    Don't get me wrong. I've had my pre since launch day (6-6). I didn't buy it for Flash. You will never see me complaining about video recording, Flash, 3D apps etc.. I knew what I was getting into when I bought the phone. Everything from Preware to Video Recording has been a plus for me. The developers on here are amazing and have only made my phone better. Flash is good, but I'm in no hurry... I was just curious.

Thanks
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    wow... Not funny when EVERYONE does this.
    lmao jerk
    lmfaooo 996 views in 1 minute a new guiness record lol
    hahaha class
    weak sauce
    This signature for rent