Page 141 of 233 FirstFirst ... 4191131136137138139140141142143144145146151191 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 4649
    Yea, Palm's selling point of Flash is officially gone. All new Sense UI android phones run flash. Not sure if they run it well, but right now, android can and WebOS can't. Someone needs to step it up!
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    It has come to the point that I don't really care for Flash anymore. I was eager when I first heard it, but when the dates went and passed, I stopped caring. I'll love it when it comes though but am not dying over it. When it comes, it comes. Got better things to worry about. <------- That's just my opinion.
    I heard it is coming on Thursday.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    um ha ha
    Stop giving out FALSE information.

It's this Friday.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwm3 View Post
    Stop giving out FALSE information.

It's this Friday.
    saturday....
    I wonder if they're not holding Flash back until Palm resolves the memory issues (discussed elsewhere) that were introduced in 1.4. Since I'm predicting that we'll get 1.4.X this week, I'll predict Flash on Monday.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Nope it already came out, and it was available for only 3 people and they work for adobe

Silly kids
    *sigh*...Adobe is the quintessential "we'll do whatever the hell we want and do it 10 years late" company as far as Flash is concerned, at least. The reason and ONLY reason everyone doesn't have a 64-bit web browser on their PC today (and yes, there are 64-bit browsers but barely ever used) is because of FLASH. Most websites you view use Flash, to some degree. Since Adobe won't put out a 64-bit flash for Windows, no 64-bit browser can run Flash. I've used Mozilla Minefield (64 bit) and even IE 64 bit is faster compared to 32 bit, but we're screwed in that way too because of Adobe. The same they are doing here to us with the Palm Pre.

A petition needs to be started and letters need to be sent, not "you people suck" but constructive data and statements showing how they are holding the Pre back and promises were made and they are holding back and can very easily finish it. Of course, they are more interested in getting their $500+ software such as Photoshop done so they can make a killing. Flash doesn't make them jack.

I got an email the other day from Adobe, didn't read the title yet just had clicked on it...almost knew it was them saying "Flash is coming for Pre on so and so date" because I had signed up to be told when, but no...of course not...it was them advertising the launch of their new creative suite...like I give a ****.
    Thursday the 1st of april...anyone pick up on that?lol
    If it makes you feel any better, here is what iPhone users have to look forward to. All of the irritation, none of the value:

Flash Comes to the iPad... At Least for Advertisers
    Just had an emergency communication from Dale Arden....

Quote: "Ming the Merciless aka Android has kidnapped Flash.."

Can Palm afford the ransom.? Elevation Partners starting their rescue mision later....... Stay tuned for more updates...
    YOUR ALL WRONG. It comes out the day after the 3rd from the last week from that one day
    Adobe has until June 30, 2010 to get Flash out the door (a bit over 3 months). They have stated it is due out in the first half of 2010. July 1, 2010 marks the start of the second half of 2010.

Patience Grasshopper...
    This is one of the reasons Steve Jobs doesn't get along with the guys at Adobe... they both have the F-U attitude. The 'when its ready - its ready' way of support is why Adobe isn't the sweetheart of the ball they were years ago... and why they **** heads with some big companies.

But.. just my 2 cents (1 cent Canadian).
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Yeah... Adobe does suck, sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    Adobe has until June 30, 2010 to get Flash out the door (a bit over 3 months). They have stated it is due out in the first half of 2010. July 1, 2010 marks the start of the second half of 2010.

Patience Grasshopper...
    Okay, I thought this confusion had been resolved awhile ago. The "1st half of 2010" date is for the release of the shipping Flash code. What we're all waiting for is the beta Flash plug-in that was mentioned during CES and that Palm had previously said would be released prior to the end of 2009.

The only timing we have for said beta Flash plug-in is from Palm, and in a word: "soon."
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Well if and when HTML5 starts to get a real foothold, ADOBE will have to pull their fingers out their *** and start to deliver on time or they may have an exodus on their hands.

Does webOS support both formats?
    Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
    I think its all about business politics.

I think adobe has the flash for the pre, but does not want to release it, as then people would actually look at the palm pre.
    Any devs out there confirm that last post or we into NDA territory again?