Page 140 of 233 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130135136137138139140141142143144145 150 190 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 4649
    Quote Originally Posted by Demlor View Post
    Looks like they pushed it back too.
    I remember going to the adobe page on the pre and it said first quarter of 2010.
    Now it says the first half of 2010.
    It's said first half for nearly four months now.

Even if there's a standalone player, that won't let you create Flash apps. You need the actual programming tool, part of Adobe CS4, installed on your desktop graphics machine to do that. Standalone Flash Player is just that...........a player that allows you to view Flash movies outside of a browser. It's not a programming tool.
    Quote Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    I'm seeing into the future "theres a patch for that"
    No there won't be a patch as Flash itself is what reports the user agent, and that's not modifiable as Flash is closed source.
    All I want is ATDHE.net and other similar sites.
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    No there won't be a patch as Flash itself is what reports the user agent, and that's not modifiable as Flash is closed source.
    well what I forsee is this. EVENTUALLY someone here at precentral will discover how to use flash in browser. Just wait. From there the possibilities.
    I have yet to be inconvenienced by the lack of Flash on a mobile device, so I don't think I'll install Flash when it's available.
    I have a friend that just got a job at adobe. He had orientation today and he saw flash demoed on the pre, blackberry and android. He said he was given the impression the big hold up was that adobe wants to release it on all platforms at once and they are waiting on at least one vendor for that to happen. He believes it was blackberry.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    I've got nothing to add to this thread, but I wanted to get my post count up!

Love,
    Starter of Bad Threads Anonymous
    I have nothing to add either. But, I'm going to have to get my post count up if I'm ever to see what you have in your signature
    as long as they don't block farmville no one will complain LOL
    flash 10 BBC iPlayer , yeah ?!?
    and triple yeah
    how do you know?
    Quote Originally Posted by AFLORES View Post
    Flash 10 is arriving late, Mid-summer

Bach's Arco Pitcairn
    and how do you know that ?
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    C'mon now, fess up. You're an iPhone user, right?

Tell me, do they have a little pointy tinfoil hat app for that?
    lol. this got me good
    Quote Originally Posted by AFLORES View Post
    Flash 10 is arriving late, Mid-summer

Bach's Arco Pitcairn
    didn't you have some proof or something you said you would post awhile back?
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Maybe it will be released as app 2,000 at Palm's App Store, it's at 1,828 right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by toasterthegamer View Post
    Just noticed this:

Signed up myself!

Says: "Thank you for your interest in Adobe® Flash® Player 10.1. A beta release of Flash Player 10.1 for the Palm® Pre™ will be available later this year. If you would like to be notified when the beta is available, click the "Sign Up" button below."

I wonder how far away later this year is though..

-Toaster
    signed up too...why not....this is why chose Pre Plus w/VZW
    This is getting ridiciulous. We should have Flash beta by now....what a joke
    ....redundant, but can't disagree.
    This signature for rent
    Yeah I am getting annoyed. Atleast a Flash 7 player like Flashlight for Windows Mobile just to hold us over.
    Could it be that they're having issue with running it on the Pre? I'm very concern about the memory issue on our Pre and its ability to handle flash. Talk about "Too Many Cards"
    issues...hmm..