Page 138 of 233 FirstFirst ... 3888128133134135136137138139140141142143148188 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 4649
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Nice avatar Kernel, lol.

Anyway, I don't even care for Flash.
    Sigh, they said it would be out last October!
    yeah flash is slowly losing its luster i got so tired of the pre not really having big name apps that i went out and got an ipod touch just to fill the void and when my contract is up im sad to say i will prob get the iphone it feels like a downgrade but i want those apps even now i find myself trying to multi task the ipod and get mad when i cant
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by o0otoxic View Post
    yeah flash is slowly losing its luster i got so tired of the pre not really having big name apps that i went out and got an ipod touch just to fill the void and when my contract is up im sad to say i will prob get the iphone it feels like a downgrade but i want those apps even now i find myself trying to multi task the ipod and get mad when i cant
    not to mention the lack of gestures
    I do not see how any of your claims point to a release of flash.

Flash is not a paid app so it does not need to wait for international paid apps to become available.

Flash compatibility was already integrated into 1.4 so we don't need 1.4.1 for flash.

IDK what CC info is but I don't think we need to wait on that for flash either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    Nice avatar Kernel, lol.

Anyway, I don't even care for Flash.
    Sigh, they said it would be out last October!
    They never said that quit spreading your dumb to others.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    I do not see how any of your claims point to a release of flash.

Flash is not a paid app so it does not need to wait for international paid apps to become available.

Flash compatibility was already integrated into 1.4 so we don't need 1.4.1 for flash.

IDK what CC info is but I don't think we need to wait on that for flash either.
    If I recall correctly, flash was to be released in the app catalog in March. so.....its almost the end of March. If Palm are going to "throw a dog a bone" why not a very large one, i.e. fix for 1.4, paid apps for the rest of the world, and flash.

One possible reason may also be that 1.4, in their testing, had some issues with flash that they will address? Its all speculation though
    Quote Originally Posted by schofs99 View Post
    If I recall correctly, flash was to be released in the app catalog in March. so.....its almost the end of March. If Palm are going to "throw a dog a bone" why not a very large one, i.e. fix for 1.4, paid apps for the rest of the world, and flash.

One possible reason may also be that 1.4, in their testing, had some issues with flash that they will address? Its all speculation though
    The release date for Flash has only been stated as first half of the year. Stop spreading misinformation.
    http://www.precentral.net/adobe-says...irst-half-2010
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=kill_Dano;2328322]The release date for Flash has only been stated as first half of the year. Stop spreading misinformation.

If you read what I posted, you will see it's not information. Its my recollection, AND I said "if I recall correctly". you could call me out if I said something like "they said it would be out in March"

So please.....stop spreading misinformation about me spreading misinformation .
    Lol
    fair enough
    As much as I would like flash all I stopped holding by breath due to all the broken promises on release time frames.. I do hope we get sometime with in the next year or two.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    One thing I do feel comfortable saying is that Palm should have it first considering relations between Adobe and apple & google
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    We should all have learned our lesson by now. A release on the first half of the year means that we will be getting Flash on exactly June 30th.
    The release date for Flash has only been stated as first half of the year. Stop spreading misinformation.
    http://www.precentral.net/adobe-says...irst-half-2010
    They did say it would be out last year:

"BARCELONA—Adobe Flash 10 will be integrated into the Palm Pre's browser sometime in 2009"

It is now 2010 and no Flash so...

They had stated at one point that it would be out in 2009.. Yes now the timeline is first half of 2010 which could be anytime. But who is to say they won't change that as well.
    Not really excited about this anymore. I'm waiting to see what Palm will unveil later this yr. I want to see a new device. Flash, not so exciting anymore.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Flash will shoot the phone into the stratosphere for ability, especially compared to what iphone does
    And I thought everyone calmed down about Flash. My advice is to just drink beer.lol
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    who says were aren't?
    hope weŽll see it soon
    []
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    They never said that quit spreading your dumb to others.
    Umm, yeah they did.
    Quit spreading my dumb to others?

Anyway, I remember announcements, not rumors, saying that Flash will be out before October, then before Jan. 2010, and implications of it being released in February with 1.4

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2340942,00.asp
    Last edited by Kedar; 03/24/2010 at 06:28 PM.
    Hi I know we are all ever so waiting the arrival of adobe flash for the pre... i was just wondering entirely what it would let you view... my example is when u log on to a bands myspace page on your pre... the music player box wont let you play any songs.. will it be able to let you play the music?