Page 136 of 233 FirstFirst ... 3686126131132133134135136137138139140141146186 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,720 of 4649
    sweet sassy moslassy!!! he went happy go jacky on the big white guy like a donkey eatin a waffle
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpreboss View Post
    Mister I went to state collage.
    Uh...really?
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Maybe that means we'll see the Flash beta plugin sometime very soon?

Man, I hope so! Everyday I check Adobe's web site for the WebOS player, and each day so far; I am disappointed. I just hope when the Player does come out; that it will be worth the wait.

Do you know what this player is capable of? The LG EnV Touch I used to have; that had a Flash-Player; could really only load banner advertisements without crashing. Anything else crashed the phone. And Hulu didn't open up at all.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

I'm still struggling with the fact that the Palm Pre was released WITH OUT flash to begin with. If my old Palm had it, why not the NEW Palm? DUH!
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommy View Post
    I'm still struggling with the fact that the Palm Pre was released WITH OUT flash to begin with. If my old Palm had it, why not the NEW Palm? DUH!

We are waiting on Adobe, not Palm. There is no mobile version of flash yet.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Flash is Adobe's product not Palm. Palm did make Web OS 1.4 ready for Flash.

However, Adobe did make a YouTube video stating and demonstrating a sample that they will release Flash for Web OS....when, who knows?
    lol... they dont need to be given a hint... they know the whole mobile world is waiting on flash and if it was done, it would be out that same day.

If Flash was running as good as all those Adobe videos kept showing on the Pre and the Nexus one then it should have been out long ago instead of Adobe saying, "Real soon."

it's just not done. maybe tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by phil.hsr View Post
    everyone should send them this...lol, maybe then they'll get the hint!! ah well, no surprises...but nice idea to tweet them
    Video: A Basketful of Live March Madness On the Nexus One – jkOnTheRun

According to Adobe they've guaranteed that Flash 10.1 will hit Android devices within the next three months; I assume the same could be said about WebOS devices, or possibly even sooner.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Adobe said this would be out by October 2009.
    They're never on time. I'm not even waiting for it anymore. Sigh.
    Agreed. Flash nice, but probably not to be. Hate to be another doomsdayer, but whose to say Adobe doesn't drop WebOS like it seems MS has with DocsToGo?
    dont post ever again.
    Your old Palm device did not have flash as no mobile device has flash mobile!

Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    Your old Palm device did not have flash as no mobile device has flash mobile!

Rob
    O'Rly?? (Oh and just to clarify, I agree that it wasn't available on Palm OS, but Flash Lite does work on other mobile phones, allowing them to view actual FLV and swf content.)
    Last edited by groovdafied; 03/21/2010 at 05:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
    Where there do I see what Palm devices supported Flashlite? I had a Centro, and would have loved this feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikerage View Post
    Where there do I see what Palm devices supported Flashlite? I had a Centro, and would have loved this feature.
    If you read my post, I edited it to agree that flash wasn't on Palm, but was available on other mobile devices.

The original message said "Your old Palm device did not have flash as no mobile device has flash mobile!"
    if anybody can put this on utube, would really appreciate it
    Sweet! That was a great video! Can't wait to get my hands on Flash! Good job Palm!
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    You need flash to watch the video on the phone.
    Flash will get released during the last month of Palm's existence so I'm thinking July.