Page 134 of 233 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124129130131132133134135136137138139 144 184 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 4649
    I have tried translate it with google, but can't understand it. I may was to lazy at german school.
    ahhhh ok I guess what you are tring to say is to quit *****ing and wait for flash when it's ready it's ready port proven thanks to my old gangsta friend I know for the translation still don't know what the hell gooftroops means

Quote Originally Posted by palmpreboss View Post
    come on here we go wit o I mean (with) you alls is takn it 2 far jus like the 1.4 update it's the same ol bs calm down chill wut I ? You wut to talk bout how the FLASH wasn't capable 2 this on tis website or that website. IF You DIdInT LIKE PRE move AROUND!!!!!!!!
    come on here we go wit o I mean (with) you alls is takn it 2 far jus like the 1.4 update it's the same ol bs calm down chill wut I ? You wut to talk bout how the FLASH wasn't capable 2 this on tis website or that website. IF You DIdInT LIKE PRE move AROUND!!!!!!!!
    Datrite, dude you up widat.
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    I have tried translate it with google, but can't understand it. I may was to lazy at german school.
    i tried to translate this and my computer crashed.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    ........................................^
    Last edited by lodown3; 03/19/2010 at 03:38 AM. Reason: blush emoticon
    I believe this is what Tolkien's shorthand looks like.
    OMFG i laughed so hard i woke my parents up, out my room across the living room in their room with both my door and their door shut..... WOW. Honestly this is what happens when people listen to too much solja boi how ever the F that illiterate mo fo spells his name..... simply amazing..... but i agree 100% with what he tried to say. LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    public schooling?
    Having attended both a public high school and a state university, I can tell you that public education is not to blame.

I suggest genetics.

Perhaps brain damage...
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    Having attended both a public high school and a state university, I can tell you that public education is not to blame.

I suggest genetics.

Perhaps brain damage...
    same here but i honestly blame solja boi have you ever heard him speak? i have a lil cousin that made me watch some of his vids on youtube just so i can LOL..... i did lol
    For lamen terms quit cryn about the flash when it get RIGHT it'll GET RIGHT NOW do the GOOF TROOPS unddderrrsssssttttaaaannnnd ENGLISH!!!!!!
    English? You are joking, right?
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    the responses in this post have to be some of the funniest things ever written on this forum.

omg...i laughed so hard my stomach hurt.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    You know, both of his posts would've been so much easier to understand if he just knew how to use punctuation. I had to read back through them a few times asking myself, "now what if we put a comma here..." before any of it started to make sense.
    For lamen terms quit cryn about the flash when it get RIGHT it'll GET RIGHT NOW do the GOOF TROOPS unddderrrsssssttttaaaannnnd ENGLISH!!!!!!
    Is this what texting looks like in Minnesota after a bad winter?
    I think I've started to crack the case...

Urban Dict
    WOW!!! Even This Guy Said WHAT!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jaykimdotnet View Post
    I believe this is what Tolkien's shorthand looks like.
    Good Lord, no. I've got scans of that. Handwriting is difficult to read, and half of its in Old English with Scandanavian references, but I can read it.

I still want to know about his pants.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiLlY View Post
    hrmm.. Did boost start carrying the pre?
    LOL

PalmOS: Zire71, Clie NX70V, LifeDrive, T|X
    WebOS: VZW Pixi Plus, now VZW PRE 2

"Knock yourself a pro slick. Gray matter back got perform' us' down I take TCBin, man'."
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    It's Cajun man!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rksand View Post
    It's Cajun man!!!
    Laissez les bon temps rouler!