Page 132 of 233 FirstFirst ... 3282122127128129130131132133134135136137142182232 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 4649
    Not sure if anyone saw the other thread, but during the G4 TV Attack of the Show review of the Pre, they said it had flash, and appeared to demo it. I haven't watched the clip closely to see if it really worked or not.

Did they get an early copy of it? I can see Palm making sure the reviewers had early access, or maybe the show was misinformed?
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    The forum police are gonna beat you silly....lol....... probably misinformed. Flash is not out for the Pre....
    Back to your bridge evil troll you have no powers here.
    Someone else reported this, it's very interesting. I'm guessing that yeah it was a special phone that palm sent them for review.
    Just a little correction, it would be Adobe giving people flash early to review it, not Palm.
    Flash is out of Palm's hands right now.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    I know flash is from adobe, lol, actually rewrote my post before I hit send to say Palm "making sure" - I'm just wondering if Palm gave them a demo phone with a early release candidate from Adobe, if G4 actually showed us Flash, or if they just wrote/told us it had Flash.
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    I can't wait for flash, mostly because there MAY be a chance of an image editing app, or at least the use of online ones!
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    So I tweeted The following to Adobe

@Adobe: I know I'm not the 1st 2 ask but why haven't you released #Flash for @Palm #WebOS or any mobile PltFm? Must be a good reason, right?

I got nothing, no response.

Does this mean what they are demoing still isn't in beta stage, really?

Do me a favor and tweet @Adobe so maybe they'll say something
    how annoying...i hate it when companies are so quiet...
    everyone should send them this...lol, maybe then they'll get the hint!! ah well, no surprises...but nice idea to tweet them
    I have been out of the loop, I thought WebOS 1.4 had adobe flash in it already. Explains why nothing with flash is working on my girlfriend's pre or mine.
    come on here we go wit o I mean (with) you alls is takn it 2 far jus like the 1.4 update it's the same ol bs calm down chill wut I ? You wut to talk bout how the FLASH wasn't capable 2 this on tis website or that website. IF You DIdInT LIKE PRE move AROUND!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Wait, what?
    public schooling?
    Text on your phone. You have the same style keyboard I have, there's a full set of letters there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrormmo View Post
    Wait, what?
    ^
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpreboss View Post
    come on here we go wit o I mean (with) you alls is takn it 2 far jus like the 1.4 update it's the same ol bs calm down chill wut I ? You wut to talk bout how the FLASH wasn't capable 2 this on tis website or that website. IF You DIdInT LIKE PRE move AROUND!!!!!!!!
    I think I agree with you, but I don't understand the words coming out of your mouth.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    this is genius, some sort of performance art

this is the voice palm marketing hears every time they try and come up with a decent commercial

I totally get it

throw up an email link, I wanna send you cash
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpreboss View Post
    For lamen terms quit cryn about the flash when it get RIGHT it'll GET RIGHT NOW do the GOOF TROOPS unddderrrsssssttttaaaannnnd ENGLISH!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CoobeyMeyer View Post
    What are you talking about? I've succesfully flashed my Pre Plus to work on Sprint and I got leaked the 1.4 update as well. Works great 0.o
    How did you get it activated? The ESN will show up as a Verizon Pre Plus, and Sprint won't activate it. I would love to get a Pre Plus for Sprint.