Page 130 of 233 FirstFirst ... 3080120125126127128129130131132133134135140180230 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 4649
    i have a sudden urge to moonwalk. anyone wanna join me?
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

The current built in Flash capability is the pluggin recognition where as the icon for not playable shows up on all flash based area's.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    Yeah, what they said
    This thread has kept me amused all day, despite being sick. Good job guys lol.
    I am, therefore I think
    On a slightly related side-topic, could somebody tell me what's the difference between Adobe Flash and Macromedia Flash?
    My computer has both... never knew if they performed the same function...
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    cant wait for this dame flash feature my self wt.f
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    cant wait for this dame flash feature my self wt.f
    Don't expect until summer. Adobe said it will be out before July. However, they have been known to keep pushing that date further and further away.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    On a slightly related side-topic, could somebody tell me what's the difference between Adobe Flash and Macromedia Flash?
    My computer has both... never knew if they performed the same function...
    Macromedia is the company that initially developed Flash, along with other programs, came in a developer suite. Dreamweaver, Flash, Shockwave, Contributor, a few other things. Adobe bought Macromedia, hence Adobe Flash and associated programs now. Same thing, different company name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Don't expect until summer. Adobe said it will be out before July. However, they have been known to keep pushing that date further and further away.
    yeah i hear that, like the time we was gonna be beta testing it around October or something like that. sucks, but what ever.... I'm sure it will kinda be like 1.4 when people where losing sleep over it and over loading palms servers with update requests, until they finally gave it to us and now people are going to go back to 1.3.5. so I'm sure flash will be on the same boat in some way.
    well if we take that to represent webos users overall then 3% downgraded to 1.3.5
    Quote Originally Posted by deihmos View Post
    How many people actually went back to 1.3.5? i remember seeing a poll and over 100 voted out of which 3 said they went back.
    you missed the point that i was trying to make. 1.4 was an much anticipated update, and now that we have it, a lot of people are talking about the boat load of bugs that got brought in with it, and some are debating on passably going back to 1.3.5, if 1.4.1 is not out by a certain deadline that they made for them selfs. yeah i voted on that poll also, so i know what you are talking about. which makes flash the next anticipated thing for us to talk about why didn't they waited longer to release it to use cause it is to buggy at its current state when it does get released.
    I was flashed today.
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CoobeyMeyer View Post
    What are you talking about? I've succesfully flashed my Pre Plus to work on Sprint and I got leaked the 1.4 update as well. Works great 0.o
    Please send me a PM and tell me how. I'd like to do that now.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    if any of you are near S. FL, send me a PM. I'm willing to buy a Pre+ for experiment. But I have no idea on how to pull this off..
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphy View Post
    if any of you are near S. FL, send me a PM. I'm willing to buy a Pre+ for experiment. But I have no idea on how to pull this off..
    I'm in s. Florida & I've seen some on the tri-county Craigslist search for 300...
    The poster that you asked this about was a troll, and never answered anyone about this.

Quote Originally Posted by PreMium View Post
    Please send me a PM and tell me how. I'd like to do that now.
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    FYI I just got of the phone with sprint customer care and they said that there where some technical issues with the release of flash for sprint pre they pulled it for now they said it will be out but they have to put out some more phone updates first that's all I know which really sucks
    they said it's coming but there where software / phone issues that needed updates hope it's soon though
    Quote Originally Posted by chadking View Post
    FYI I just got of the phone with sprint customer care and they said that there where some technical issues with the release of flash for sprint pre they pulled it for now they said it will be out but they have to put out some more phone updates first that's all I know which really sucks
    Thanks, but this has been discussed here ad naseum for a while now.