Page 129 of 233 FirstFirst ... 2979119124125126127128129130131132133134139179229 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 4649
    I stand behind my statement. Your original post answered your question. Sarcasm was in order.
    you know what we need, a war of the smartphones. all the palm users are on the defense, with the android people, but apple is teamed up with blackberry!
    Who cares the "fruit phones" won't have flash!...................this year
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    nobody told you we cared if you liked us
    yawn same bashing by the same phone geeks ... Dude how old are you ? Your on every thread bashing peoples post what's this guys deal ? You need a wife or a girl man it's getting old stop trolling around bashing people's post... P.S SOMEONE Get this guy back on this thread you all swing on his B _ _ _ 's any way ...
    Flash, you suck at releasing! It will put you out of business eventually. People will get tired of waiting and someone will come and still your glory. Sorry.
    This thread is a shining example as to why these forums are in the state they are. It's really unfortunate the a nice community is not allowed to be built up here because there is such potential, but this forums is so difficult for new people to come to because they come and ask a question and this is the type of treatment they get. It's sad really.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wunderbar View Post
    This thread is a shining example as to why these forums are in the state they are. It's really unfortunate the a nice community is not allowed to be built u
    p here because there is such potential,
    but this forums is so difficult for new
    people to come to because they come
    and ask a question and this is the type
    of treatment they get. It's sad
    really.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by wunderbar View Post
    This thread is a shining example as to why these forums are in the state they are. It's really unfortunate the a nice community is not allowed to be built up here because there is such potential, but this forums is so difficult for new people to come to because they come and ask a question and this is the type of treatment they get. It's sad really.
    +2
    it isn't that we don't like new members but rather we think all these unnecessary repeating posts shouldn't even exist and wouldn't if people would just use a search and in the instance of this thread just read the 1.4 update log
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I find this all comical. I understand you want to be able to post without getting bombed on. I agree it would be nice but... Sometimes its funny watching it happen. You log onto precentral and you click on today's post and you see a brand new thread that says something like Anyone having issues after 1.4. It has to make you laugh especially when you click on it and it says something like. I searched the site but couldn't find a thread on it. Now I've been guilty of posting a thread in the wrong section and newbie stuff but it's like the cycle of life. Every aspect of life you start on the bottom and get treated like the bottom until someone newer comes along and you become superior to them. I know this is just a forum and you aren't expecting that but it is what it is.
    I just switched from my pre and bought a touch pro 2. And I can watch movies/shows at nbc.com, fox.com etc... and flash works on the phone thanks to skyfire. Although hulu.com will not work they blocked content going to my "platform" The pre will sit until flash arrives, I am giving them until 06-06-10 and then it will be up for sale. Besides I will be ready for my upgrade then.

And in 2 clicks ( touches) I am tethering.

Thought I would post it here instead of starting a thread.
    Last edited by Boggs3010; 03/14/2010 at 12:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moegumby View Post
    Changing from a Blackberry to a Pre Plus, I notice the differance in the Forums. Seems to me alot of Pre owners are RUDE little children that need to grow up. Member bashing doesn't fly on the Berry forums unlike here. It's very sad to see. We all need to be a little more courdious to our fellow members no matter how dumb the questions sound, lets all remember we can't all be 14 and know everything.
    we all love each other it's called having fun xD try it sometime haha
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    one wonders. of his over 1000 post, how many are just rude put downs of other posts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Did you get the 6 speed? Automatics are boring lol
    Wish I could have.......I've got nerve issues in my legs, a clutch isn't exactly a friendly option for me.....sucks, I do love manuals.

The fiver isn't that bad, it's a Merc type, auto when you need it, nice for in-town running and such, but a flick turns it into a more-or-less manual.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    ive been on lots of forums and this one, while blunt and to the point, is far from the worst as far as rudeness goes.

the BlackBerry crew, with all of it's thuggish mall warriors, completely ignore new members, which is no better than us telling someone to search first.

and what exactly is a "professional forum?"
    Definition of Professional forum.

One with a moderator to change the diapers for the children who have not been potty trained yet. as for telling someone to search first is fine, just don't bash the hell out of them in the process. try a little kindness, it will get you further in life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moegumby View Post
    Definition of Professional forum.

One with a moderator to change the diapers for the children who have not been potty trained yet. as for telling someone to search first is fine, just don't bash the hell out of them in the process. try a little kindness, it will get you further in life.
    I'm generally on more "adult" forums.....the music forums I tend to frequent are generally frequented by older, experienced guys, younger beginners are coming for advice. Rude posters don't last long. If the mods or staff (me, in two particular places) don't ban you for being an *****, the rest of the members will drive you off on their own.

I cam into PreCentral, somewhat unfortunately, with the expectations that it'd be a bit rougher than others. It's a cell phone. Most new smartphone users who want games, videos, texting, blah blah blah are younger. Not to say that there aren't nasty older folks (keep an eye on me) but I've got enough real-world experience in this, too.

S'not bad here, I rarely see a nasty poster keep going very long.
    wow,3 pages and you just can't walk away,, wow,,lol. That is funny,,ill check back in a few more days to see if you finnally let go and moved on.
    /rolleyes walk away from what?
    well this is just embarrassing
    This signature for rent