Page 128 of 233 FirstFirst ... 2878118123124125126127128129130131132133138178228 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 4649
    theres search for a reason use it
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    theres search for a reason use it
    Gezz dude, be nice.....
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Yep better watch what you ask around here a lot of the people are jerks and rude. This is a place to help people not bash them when they ask a question.
    Last edited by Evad1029; 03/13/2010 at 12:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Gezz dude, be nice.....
    He is being nice. There's a half dozen threads that I know of about this.

Zmann hasn't quite gotten with the program on the differences between "supported" and "included". When I bought my car, it supports an optional 6 speed manual transmission. However, it comes standard with a five speed auto. Therefore, Volvo must have lied when they said it supports both transmissions, since I only got one with the car.........

It'll be out when Adobe puts it out. Be patient, keep an eyeball on the app store. Plus, it'll spawn a veritable blizzard of posts here announcing it.
    people with less than 100 posts always seem too defensive.
    Last edited by chud311; 03/13/2010 at 12:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fussnfeathers View Post
    He is being nice. There's a half dozen threads that I know of about this.

Zmann hasn't quite gotten with the program on the differences between "supported" and "included". When I bought my car, it supports an optional 6 speed manual transmission. However, it comes standard with a five speed auto. Therefore, Volvo must have lied when they said it supports both transmissions, since I only got one with the car.........

It'll be out when Adobe puts it out. Be patient, keep an eyeball on the app store. Plus, it'll spawn a veritable blizzard of posts here announcing it.
    Did you get the 6 speed? Automatics are boring lol
    What is with the a-holes on this board?

Not everyone is as adept at navigating these boards. You'd think the more experienced posters would be eager to help folks who come here looking for assistance. Although I shouldn't be suprised, considering the culprits are:

- Someone who has a defaming picture of the President of the United States as his avatar. Ok, we get it, you want us to search. Stop being a message board goosestepper.

- Someone who is a post counter. Get a life.
    Quote Originally Posted by weenarz1176 View Post

Not everyone is as adept at navigating these boards. You'd think the more experienced posters would be eager to help folks who come here looking for assistance. Although I shouldn't be suprised, considering the culprits are:

- Someone who has a defaming picture of the President of the United States as his avatar. Ok, we get it, you want us to search. Stop being a message board goosestepper.

- Someone who is a post counter. Get a life.
    exhibit A
    Quote Originally Posted by weenarz1176 View Post

- Someone who has a defaming picture of the President of the United States as his avatar. Ok,
    you've gotta be kidding me how is this a defaming picture? i guess hes a democrat and voted for the obamanator and apparently cant take a joke
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Evad1029 View Post
    Yep better watch what you ask around here a lot of the people are jerks and rude. This is a place to help people not bash them when they ask a question.
    Changing from a Blackberry to a Pre Plus, I notice the differance in the Forums. Seems to me alot of Pre owners are RUDE little children that need to grow up. Member bashing doesn't fly on the Berry forums unlike here. It's very sad to see. We all need to be a little more courdious to our fellow members no matter how dumb the questions sound, lets all remember we can't all be 14 and know everything.
    you've gotta be kidding me how is this a defaming picture
    and so what if it is? what does that have to do with your response?

and last time i checked, neither myself nor anyone else was required to like the current President.

if that guy wants to make those types of correlations though, then i guess i can go on to say that his cry baby attitude falls in line with his liberal political stance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moegumby View Post
    Changing from a Blackberry to a Pre Plus, I notice the differance in the Forums. Seems to me alot of Pre owners are RUDE little children that need to grow up. Member bashing doesn't fly on the Berry forums unlike here. It's very sad to see. We all need to be a little more courdious to our fellow members no matter how dumb the questions sound, lets all remember we can't all be 14 and know everything.
    exhibit B
    DUDDDDDDDDDEEEEE...COME ON!...
    Anyways..i have a 5 speed manual transmission Honda Accord 01. And you're right, automatic is boring as isssh!...But sometimes, i wish i can switch my car from stick shift to automatic during backed up situations!...Go figure, ii live in New York...
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    It's embarassing to have such people answer your questions.

Basically, 1.4 is flash capable. However, we are now waiting on Adobe to release Flash, or even Flash Beta.
    Unfortunately Adobe has been promising this since last October... so I'm thinking this isn't going to be anytime soon.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    people with less than 100 posts always seem too defensive.
    Rude is Rude Dude. No Matter How Many Posts You Have. If I had 10,000 posts I would still be offended by some of the stuff posted to other members on here. as I said, Wouldn't fly on a professional forum. a little higher standards I guess.

Love the Pre, not sure on the members yet.
    nobody told you we cared if you liked us
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    nobody told you we cared if you liked us
    you miss the point, it's not about like, it's about respect. everyone deserves respect as a member.
    ive been on lots of forums and this one, while blunt and to the point, is far from the worst as far as rudeness goes.

the BlackBerry crew, with all of it's thuggish mall warriors, completely ignore new members, which is no better than us telling someone to search first.

and what exactly is a "professional forum?"
    WHY CAN'T WE ALL BE CIVIL

If you are irritated by people posting a question that has been answered to death, then you should have just ignored me. Why expend the energy and keep on with the never-ending comebacks. With as many users PalmCentral has, I'm sure someone would have just answered my question, I would have been happy and that's it. Do you think that your friends would have filled you in on a story if you came in midstream?

The insults are useless. I'm still going to ask for help cuz it quicker to get an answer from a nice person than it is to research for an hour (which I did - I must not have used the right keywords... *sorry*) and not get an answer. My time is more valuable. I will ignore and brush the insults off the shoulder.

Peace,
    dkrohrer
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Thanks guys for giving me my daily dose of daytime drama!