Page 127 of 233 FirstFirst ... 2777117122123124125126127128129130131132137177227 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 4649
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoove09 View Post
    I would like to see the same confirmation that some of the other users want. Correct me if I'm wrong. You read this guys post and subsequently had a conversation with him on the release of the Flash plug-in. My questions, who is he? Who did he talk to from Palm? What did he say about the plug-in? I'm pretty sure Palm made no promises about the Flash plug-in release at CES 2010, right?
    I've not suggested that folks run to their bookies and place bets.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by dante501 View Post
    flash beta is out now. you need to totally wipe your phone from all patches reset it and then it will be in the app store.
    Well since I've never done any patches and it's still not there I call BullKaKa
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    Well since I've never done any patches and it's still not there I call BullKaKa
    lol bullkaka!
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    lol bullkaka!
    She would know, being a cowgirl and all.
    Why did I read this entire thread?
    Found it! It's not in the App Cat. Here is the link. It is located somewhere in this.

Some where out there.....
    Scotty beam me up. I need more power Captin.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    sprint will activate anything that will work on their towers, if they dont have an equipment clause then they arent tryin to recoup a device subsidity. ive put a buncha vz phones on sprint and vice versa when i worked at the shack, just gotta get a rep who knows what they are doin just need a sprint esn 3g to flash to it. (havent done the pre though, last phone i did was a 700p)
    Any more info if it will work? I would love to get my PrePlus working on Sprint
    Why is this different that before, Treo users used to switch phones between Sprint and Verizon regularly, with mods, is the technology different now?
    Does anyone know why Flash is not working on both of my newly upgraded to 1.4 Pres? Every website that has a Flash movie tells me to "Get Flash". When I click on GET FLASH, it tells me that Flash is coming to soon to WebOS 1.4..... which I have.
    Flash isn't out yet. It should be here sometime before July.
    It means the flash app/plug-in will soon be coming to 1.4. Hasn't arrived yet.
    the 1.4 update allowed the pre to work with flash, if you read the change log correctly, or looked at the articles on flash on precentral.net, you would find that flash would be availabe thought a plugin download in the app catalog soon
    Reading comprehension is not your strong point, is it? The key words here are "coming soon."
    Quote Originally Posted by chefjabril11 View Post
    the 1.4 update allowed the pre to work with flash, if you read the change log correctly, or looked at the articles on flash on precentral.net, you would find that flash would be availabe thought a plugin download in the app catalog soon
    Well actually, the change log for 1.4 states that the Pre has flash capabilties. Which is false.
    no it is not false,,it does have flash capabilites,,it is capable of running flash now,,what part of that don't you understand.
    now waiting for adobe to release it.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Well actually, the change log for 1.4 states that the Pre has flash capabilties. Which is false.
    that statement isn't false at all. The phone has flash capabilities... Adobe just hasn't gotten around to making flash available yet... Palm did their part, we can only wait on adobe, and they are SLOW!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruhi View Post
    that statement isn't false at all. The phone has flash capabilities... Adobe just hasn't gotten around to making flash available yet... Palm did their part, we can only wait on adobe, and they are SLOW!
    Actually, im wrong. It says "Flash". Not Flash capabilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    "This release includes support for the Adobe Flash 10.1 Beta plugin. Note that the plugin is a standalone app that will be available in App Catalog."

The framework necessary to run Flash was in 1.4. It still requires the core app for flash to work.
    Thank you for the reply everyone and being so nice. Frankly, downtown3641, that was kind of rude. It was my understanding that it would be out with 1.4. Excuse me for not being such a nerd and knowing everything about the Palm Pre. Be nice next time.