Page 126 of 233 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116121122123124125126127128129130131 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 4649
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyg41 View Post
    Did you format your computer's hard drive? Once you do it will notify your Pre and Flash will appear in the app catalog.
    and you need to download bonzi buddy
    man someone needs a life besides tha cp... This thred is totally worthless mods please shut down
    Quote Originally Posted by donb123 View Post
    man someone needs a life besides tha cp... This thred is totally worthless mods please shut down
    Ah yes... world meet donb123 and please continue to revolve around him. Forums are allowed to be light-hearted once a month. Oh wait... oh, someone already posted a light-hearted comment in another thread. You're right... mods please delete this thread as it will cause mindless smiles and we simply cannot have that here. /sarcasm
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    I dokterd my fon bak 2 garent where's flash????!!!
    ok im doing bonzi buddy now !!!! and it will be there right !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I have the feeling flash is coming soon
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Ah yes... world meet donb123 and please continue to revolve around him. Forums are allowed to be light-hearted once a month. Oh wait..
    . oh, someone already posted a light-
    hearted comment in another thread.
    You're right... mods please delete this
    thread as it will cause mindless smiles
    and we simply cannot have that here.
    /sarcasm
    c'mon lady not today....
    hey i still dont see flash beta where the heck is it man !!!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    hey i still dont see flash beta where the heck is it man !!!!!
    here!
    lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    probably dr3wpro he likes to "prank" everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I see what you did there.
    hahahaha hes the one from the fake halo right?
    I cant wait for flash!!...forget hulu my dj website is in flash thats really what its all about!! (for me)
    lol believe it when I see it.. Holding breathe in 3..2..1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaer57 View Post
    I'm a lizard!
    AHHHHHHH!!!! *runs out of room*
    Quote Originally Posted by BDoG76 View Post
    as long as I can still watch ****...
    you could go to you tube8.com and click on the download to phone button
    I don't know if you need to be signed in or something, but that link doesn't show any conversation.
    Just him saying Adobe Air is coming to WebOS.
    I would like to see the same confirmation that some of the other users want. Correct me if I'm wrong. You read this guys post and subsequently had a conversation with him on the release of the Flash plug-in. My questions, who is he? Who did he talk to from Palm? What did he say about the plug-in? I'm pretty sure Palm made no promises about the Flash plug-in release at CES 2010, right?
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    So you have a friend who heard it from a Palm rep? With all the rumors and speculation about Flash that have been circulating here for months and months, I'm sure you can understand if no one believes you.

Note about Hulu: I am almost completely positive that it will be blocked. That's just how they work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demlor View Post
    I don't know if you need to be signed in or something, but that link doesn't show any conversation.
    Just him saying Adobe Air is coming to WebOS.
    This was direct via Twitter...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    So you have a friend who heard it from a Palm rep? With all the rumors and speculation about Flash that have been circulating here for months and months, I'm sure you can understand if no one believes you.

Note about Hulu: I am almost completely positive that it will be blocked. That's just how they work.
    Didn't say anything about anyone believing me. Just reporting what I heard. Hell, I don't believe it myself.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic