Page 124 of 233 FirstFirst ... 2474114119120121122123124125126127128129134174224 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 4649
    early next year sometime
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Read a tweet from someone at the GDC that a Palm rep told him the Flash beta plug-in is coming "any day now," perhaps yet this week. The tweet that started the conversation:

HenryLevak Played with palm pre plus flash enabled. Very nice but no hulu. Adobe Air is coming to webOS Yfrog - o7r - Uploaded by henrylevak
    Bummer about Hulu if true. As with all rumors, of course, a liberal dosing of salt is recommended.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    too much waiting...i just hope this is true
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

you might be able to watch hulu by chaging your useeragent string.
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by TIWizard View Post
    you might be able to watch hulu by chaging your useeragent string.
    That's what I'm waiting to see...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    How do you change the user agent string in WebOS?
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    the comment about air coming to webos is interesting. Seems like overkill, but it does allow apps to run without being ported
    No Hulu is poo. That's the only reason I want flash
    dont get hulu here in the UK anyways...as long as Iplayer works..
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    as long as I can still watch ****...
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    p.o.r.n*
    Saying that he played around with it doesn't really mean that it's coming this week. Inaccurate thread title.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    If true: this means I can watch all my favorite shows on my Pre from the web browser!
    and any flash enabled websites!
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    The thing about hulu is that their business model isn't working. They already restrict their content on a bunch of mobile devices and I predict soon they will be a "pay for play" for the "premium" content. Upside is if you have to pay you will probably be able to play it on any flash enabled device.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by edlex View Post
    The thing about hulu is that their business model isn't working. They already restrict their content on a bunch of mobile devices and I predict soon they will be a "pay for play" for the "premium" content. Upside is if you have to pay you will probably be able to play it on any flash enabled device.
    Don't hold your breath.

As far as I know it is still technically illegal for me to watch any DVD I own on any of my systems running Linux, since I have to break the encryption on the disks using an unapproved solution.
    anyday means exactly what it says, any day..... that could be between now and who knows.....

did i miss something? did he actually say this week?

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    i guess better a rumor like this with some sorta meat to it, then "is this the Elan?" a picture of a pre circa june 09.....
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    I swear someone said there was a beta version of flash in the apps catalog and I can't find it. Can someone direct me.

Oh and I did search and every thread I can find doesn't help.

TIA
    its not available yet... if it were it would be homepage news
    Ok thanks! I swear someone said there was a Beta App for it. Now I know I'm going crazy....well it wasn't a far trip for me to get there either. LOL