Page 123 of 233 FirstFirst ... 2373113118119120121122123124125126127128133173223 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 4649
    Quote Originally Posted by Honis View Post
    Is that how you feel about a Cubs World Series victory?

But I do agree, what's the point in speculating on when something is going to be released? I'd rather they have 99% of the bugs worked out before Beta testing since it seems everyone and their Mom are signed up for it. With so many testers in the ranks if it comes out and is incredibly buggy it's going to get a "buggy" reputation before it's even officially released.
    For a World Series victory for the Cubs I would...I will set my pre on fire !!!!!! And that avatar will be here for a long time.
    Unfortunately I don't think you or the Pre will be around that long... to see the Cubs in the World Series
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    I'm excited for flash. At least I think I am. Hopefully it won't be as bad as the doomsayers predict. Otherwise we'll see a huge number of posts stating "Battery life worse since Flash. Anyone else?" and "Browser slow since Flash. Just me?"
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    Bottomline: When Adobe decides to release Flash it'll be released. Just don't get your hopes up that it's coming in the next two weeks. Adobe has given themselves alot of leeway in releasing Flash for mobile going from early 2010 to the first half of 2010.
    Actually it was changed. When Pre was introduced Adobe said we would have Flash by the end of the year (2009)
    I think there's still interest in the flash platform, but I think the hype and momentum is starting to come to a halt. Users have been let down far too many times for a release of a beta. Even with the quote "Look for it next week"and the famous "its coming soon" has had its credibility maxed out.

I personally am still excited to have flash, but not taking kindly to these release dates and rumors. For both Palm and Adobe, they need to be careful with what they say now, they've already done enough damage with the whole 1.4 hype train. I know that "its coming in feb.." is a generic term, and I know better then to put my expectations in full gear, but they are losing their credibility when it comes to promises.

Just my opinion, not fact people so simmer down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thead View Post
    I'm excited for flash. At least I think I am. Hopefully it won't be as bad as the doomsayers predict. Otherwise we'll see a huge number of posts stating "Battery life worse since Flash. Anyone else?" and "Browser slow since Flash. Just me?"
    Don't forget "I hate this bloated piece of software, how do I get rid of it?", which I'm starting to find a little smug to be honest. I work at the Academy of Art University, and our content uses a lot of flash for some great things. And about 80% of the user base who uses mac's, will complain how 'bloated' the software is and how we should switch to HTML5. I'm all for different platforms, but I find it funny that Steve Jobs is going this route, and then I get a wave of phone calls with mac users asking for the same thing.
    I still has a want!

and i need to post more so enjoy!
    it will be nice to see flash videos on digloo now whew!

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    im tired of waiting. i wish it was here now!!!
    i just got an update to flash on my computer and its flash 10 so thats what they are putting out for everything right ???
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    at the rate flash is coming, we'll see the Cubs in the World Series before the app comes out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i just got an update to flash on my computer and its flash 10 so thats what they are putting out for everything right ???
    i got that update couple days ago
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I'm looking forward to flash, but am starting to loose hype...
    well at least we know its coming out very very soon ha ! but im not really needing it nor do i care lol.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    well at least we know its coming out very very soon ha ! but im not really needing it nor do i care lol.
    Don't forget that "very soon" means months from now in developer talk. To consumers, "very soon" means a week or so.
    I was curious as to whether anything momentous was announced at The Flash Gaming Summit with regard to WebOS as there hasn't been much of a buzz. Or should we wait until after the GDC before we crack open the champagne.....?
    nothing as of yet...
    With The Gaming Summit only yesterday i would have thought the super sleuths on this site would have some snippets of good news for us all.

At least PDK beta got released today. Should hopefully see the useful app count go up pretty quickly.
    has anyone seen an official release date besides the first half of 2010 it's already a quarter of the way through 2010 and I am incredably impatient to get it
    no
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.