Page 121 of 233 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111116117118119120121122123124125126 131 171 221 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 4649
    Well it's really not an app, it's a plugin developed for a mess of mobile phones with eyes toward as many mobile devices as possible. It is extraordinarily involved and adobe does betas not for anyone's benefit than their own, and that'll be promotion, a lousy/sub-par beta will not attract the attention they want, it's going to be released in what as well might be final, with only the slightest bit of bug fixes at release.
    Just noticed this:

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitl...layer10_signup

Signed up myself!

Says: "Thank you for your interest in Adobe® Flash® Player 10.1. A beta release of Flash Player 10.1 for the Palm® Pre™ will be available later this year. If you would like to be notified when the beta is available, click the "Sign Up" button below."

I wonder how far away later this year is though..

-Toaster
    That is a very old sign up sheet, I signed up... before I got my pre so like 7+ months ago I think.
    I'm guessing no one from Adobe looks on these forums or maybe we could get a leaked ipk to try the beta.
    Can someone leak that beta already :P
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    If I want to see a RedTube video on my Pre, how can I without Adobe Flash Player? Ta
    So I don't know how I (or anyone else here) missed this, but apparently Palm will be at the Flash Gaming Summit tomorrow (March 8) and Palm will be:

showing cool demos and will have some fun giveaways. We’ll also have news about upcoming enhancements to the webOS developer experience that you won’t want to miss!
    Flash Gaming Summit and Game Developers Conference | Palm Developer Center Blog

Maybe that means we'll see the Flash beta plugin sometime very soon?
    good find hopefully we get flash soon..
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    It would be great to listen to the Palm Cast Live on our phones.
    yeah this sounds great. I'm not getting my hopes up too high though, I can wait.
    Would be great. The release of Flash could have been scheduled to be with this event. It would make sense. Yet, in this world of electronic what makes sense is not necessarily true sense.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    It's best to expect flash Octoberish,
    rather than soon!
    that way if it does get released sooner you'll be surprised,
    rather than dissapointed.
    that's my philosophy anyhoo.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Interesting mybe palm has something pretty big lined up.. After all we haven't had much apps in the last 3 or 4 days.. Maybe they got something nice up their sleave for this show..
    I hope they do what they did at CES-- release the plugin right after announcing the plugin.
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    let's hope we gets some apps or some big news...
    Quote Originally Posted by TIWizard View Post
    I hope they do what they did at CES-- release the plugin right after announcing the plugin.
    I think this is what they're waiting for. How deflating would it be to show up at the Flash Dev Con repeating Adobe's the same lame tune of, "first half of 2010" ...?
    Palm is participating at the Flash Gaming Summit today and the Game Developers conference later in the week.

As per Lisa Brewster of Palm Developer Relations..."@adora Setting up for @fgsummit! (@ Mission Bay Conference Center)"

Also of note..."@palm we're releasing a beta of the PDK to everyone next week. Watch the dev blog for more information super soon!"

"Major GTD kick to clear out email, next = house, brain. Next week is going to be intense, and I need to make room for all the awesomeness"

I would imagine the beta Flash app will be making its way to our Pre's this week...stay tuned.
    I am at the point if it does it does. If they don't who cares.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boggs3010 View Post
    I am at the point if it does it does. If they don't who cares.
    I agree to a certain extent...

Flash right now may be a mute point but enabling it will have positive effects down the road. Applications (not just games) that can use Flash will greatly enhance the user experience and provide us with features and services that we have yet to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeh20 View Post
    I agree to a certain extent...

Flash right now may be a mute point but enabling it will have positive effects down the road. Applications (not just games) that can use Flash will greatly enhance the user experience and provide us with features and services that we have yet to see.
    Another week another flash rumor... sob... I mean yes it would be nice, and may even kick phone sales up, but they dragged it on to long for be exciting anymore. I'll just be happy when it comes....