Page 120 of 233 FirstFirst ... 2070110115116117118119120121122123124125130170220 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 4649
    HighSpeed...

Not sure that is a healthy response....but I get it.

Back to waiting......
    Quote Originally Posted by zealster View Post
    I'm suprised Adobe hasn't given up on Flash 10 and moved on to Flash 11. Seriously, their development takes forever. It's like waiting for Starcraft 2.
    At least SC2 Beta is out already.
    Now where is Flash!
    If Duke Nukem Forever comes out first everyone has free reign to complain...
    Quote Originally Posted by bmhanson View Post
    If Duke Nukem Forever comes out first everyone has free reign to complain...
    LOL.............Wow and a life time has passed.....
    Quote Originally Posted by amistak View Post
    I really, really, really, hope that the wait for Flash doesn't turn into another Pre 1.4 debacle.... It is here when it appears in the App Catalog. Done.
    Debacle??? What Debacle? Palm said in February. That's when I got mine.
    just updated to Palm webOS 1.4.0 for sprint. don't like it already, hate the way when you press a command it goes to a "startup page" and flashes at you for a bit before going to the command, its like watching the time capsule on your computer mouse while waiting for a picture to download.

ANYWAYS.... still need a flash player to play video clips on certain sites.... where or how can I go about getting one?

thanks everyone!
    you cant
    I am also witing patiently for full flash support. It was one of the reasons I chose to go to the Palm Pre. We will see what happens and when.
    I believe every smartphone OS is getting it shortly. Symbian is at the end of the list, last I saw an estimated beta for them isn't until June sometime.
    Wow, it's the 1.4 anticipation nightmare all over again, ahhhhhhh!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    simple every time one of you makes a flash thread it gets delayed 72 hours so you have noone to thank but yourselves
    bullll****. get the **** off here.
    Flash will be ready sometime after HTML5 has driven it to only the worst designed corners of the internet. It took several years for Adobe to do anything about 64 bit linux, and I'm not sure if they've put together a native 64 bit version for Windows or Mac OS yet. Counting on Adobe to do anything (particularly in a timely fashion) is a poor choice. All that Adobe does is makes excuses and new attack vectors.
    <...>
    Last edited by pogeypre; 03/04/2010 at 11:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by saltthefries View Post
    Flash will be ready sometime after HTML5 has driven it to only the worst designed corners of the internet. It took several years for Adobe to do anything about 64 bit linux, and I'm not sure if they've put together a native 64 bit version for Windows or Mac OS yet. Counting on Adobe to do anything (particularly in a timely fashion) is a poor choice. All that Adobe does is makes excuses and new attack vectors.
    Thanks for the info! I looked through the other threads, but they turned into this one; with pointless and stupid comments. So I was hoping a new thread would bring out the helpful comments, and let the bottom-feeders attack something else. It doesn't matter now. I will just wait longer.
    i just look as it as if its never coming out.. so when it finally does when i'm 90 years old i might just have enough sanity left to enjoy it
    Quote Originally Posted by klubhead View Post
    i just look as it as if its never coming out.. so when it finally does when i'm 90 years old i might just have enough sanity left to enjoy it
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I just hate knowing aheadof time that something is on it's way, but that I have to wait for it. I hate waiting! It's like when I saw the advanced trailer for Russell Crowe's movie "Gladiator", a year before it was due out. So I Had to wait a freackin' year to finally watch it!

So knowing the WebOS version of Flash is due out at some point in time, and that it is going to have new features; is driving me crazy while waiting. If Adobe said March 6th, 2010; then I would at least have a date. But being told the release will be in the first have of 2010, means it can be sometime within 6 months!
    No one here really knows, it's really no use asking because Adobe dicides and they had always assumed the iPhone was going to want flash and when they denied probably highly detracted the funds dedicated.

But what it really comes down to is quality, flash is one of those things which if isn't done right and is as high quality as possible, can really really make the internet suck, especially on a mobile phone.
    I agree with most , It is getting old to keep changing the date. Reminds me of my neighbor that borrowed 100.00 He would say every Friday he was gonna pay me. After about 5 or 6 weeks, I told him were to stick it. ANd not to knock on my door again. Kind of how I feel right now. And Phil if your ready this ...........keep the hundred.

And yes there has been countless threads. Skip it if you don't like it and relax and breathe.

Besides I am slowly moving away from my pre. ( tp2 )
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    No one here really knows, it's really no use asking because Adobe dicides and they had always assumed the iPhone was going to want flash and when they denied probably highly detracted the funds dedicated.

But what it really comes down to is quality, flash is one of those things which if isn't done right and is as high quality as possible, can really really make the internet suck, especially on a mobile phone.
    I agree that I would like a high quality Flash-Player, but I would like to have at least a Beta to play with. Adobe can fix the bugs later. But having Adobe keep working on this app for a year; with no mention of a release date; is maddening! I hate being left in the dark. It's the Unknow that is annoying.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Adobe is slow as mess. They promised Flash before October last year, then December last year, then first quarter this year.... nice.

Don't expect anything soon.