Page 118 of 233 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108113114115116117118119120121122123 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 4649
    well I knw Palm did it's job cause if you go in a web page that has flash ads, if you double tap on it u'll see that it zooms in the whole screen like ready to play....so my guess is adobes turn now to do it's part for our beta in the apps catalog
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip34 View Post
    well I knw Palm did it's job cause if you go in a web page that has flash ads, if you double tap on it u'll see that it zooms in the whole screen like ready to play....so my guess is adobes turn now to do it's part for our beta in the apps catalog
    It's been that way since 1.3.5
    Adobe is a Fail Whale
    oh woow my bad... i didnt even notice that
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    All I know is it better come out soon. My doctor just told me I am terminally ill and the only thing that can save me is Flash on my Pre. So I will literally die without Flash soon.

/sarcasm
    actually tjinking about it, are you SURE? Bcause I have double tap bfore n I didn't do anything I'm positive...that was not like thatbfore
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
    All I know is it better come out soon. My doctor just told me I am terminally ill and the only thing that can save me is Flash on my Pre. So I will literally die without Flash soon.

/sarcasm
    lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringer View Post

/sarcasm
    I think you should get a second opinion. You might want to check where your doc got his degree. Sounds like it's from the Adobe school of Medicine. Maybe all his classes were online flash based.
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    I think you should get a second opinion. You might want to check where your doc got his degree. Sounds like it's from the Adobe school of Medicine. Maybe all his classes were online flash based.
    Which is why he's giving bad info because he was trying to do his classes on his Pre and we still don't have flash. It's a vicious cycle.
    all i can tell you is dont depend on adobe to get it out this year. They are so full of fail.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    I just clicked a link and it played the flash content without going to youtube
    vimeo.com/m/#/9827130
    With Flash coming later and YouTube videos played in YouTube app, will we see a change now with embedded YouTube videos being played by Flash Itself? I hope there is some kind of option of letting the YouTube app open up the videos since it seems video can be a lil laggy in Flash. I actually hope there is some kind of option to turn on/off Flash. I only want Flash for certain times (PalmCast Live, Live365 streaming, etc) and don't want the battery to take a hit when all the time.
    I think you set a record for using 'Flash' six times in a single post lol. But anyway, I'm sure they'll give us a way to disable it when not needed.
    I think the flash app will launch a separate browser with flash enabled. if you launch the regular browser, flash will NOT be enabled. that is JUST MY OPINION though.
    I'm actually hoping Flash is like a patch for the whole phone, not just the browser
    Quote Originally Posted by Demlor View Post
    I'm actually hoping Flash is like a patch for the whole phone, not just the browser
    I'm almost positive that Flash is going to be a separate thing. It will work in the browser, that's it. The fact that we're getting it as an app from the App Catalog shows that it won't be integrated into all of WebOS.
    ^ + juan
    Quote Originally Posted by bipoler View Post
    I just clicked a link and it played the flash content without going to youtube
    vimeo.com/m/#/9827130
    i see that..but im waiting on the one tht plays videos right on the page.\\

sort of like this:

anyone? How soon does everyone think they will release it? You have to figure they want to release the Beta soon so they can work out all the bugs before the official app hits.
    They're probably waiting until all of the all-caps, "you owe me somthing RIGHT NOW" threads die down.