Page 116 of 233 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106111112113114115116117118119120121 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 4649
    Um...Open the WEB app, hit the app menu, select preferences. Turns out the 4th option down on that page is a button. Now, get this: That button turns Java Script, ON or OFF. This is truly groundbreaking. I wonder if they were to F@#KING >>BAKE<< FLASH SUPPORT into the OS if they could assign one of these revelutionary buttons to it's functionality.

Nah.

detroitkruk
    Flash 10 is arriving late, Mid-summer

Bach's Arco Pitcairn
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Are you serious? This has been gone over a 1000 times. It will come out the first half of this year.
    I agree with cringer on that palm never said that it wouuld be baked in but I also agree that bein rude and downin ppl that come on here jus becuz of there questions is jus ignorant. If you don't care for the question then ignore it. Be the bigger man and move on. Like ppl told us about having a palm pre. "if you don't like phone either stop *****in or move on" same applies to posts. If you don't like the post don't comment be polite or move on. Plain and simple.
    Wow, some of you are way too uptight. Ladies and gents I would like to point out that they are just phones. We have people calling names and others telling on each other. Doesn't that sound juvinile? THE PALM PRE IS A PHONE. Not a real reason to get upset and start throwing kittens to the death or slapping pancakes on eachother. It's a phone. Not an anti earth quake device. Not a sunami wall, not a pancake frier a phone.
    While WebOS 1.4 is great and all. Most of us were looking forward to Flash 10.1 out of everything that was supposed to come with 1.4...So where is Flash?!?!
    seriously? wow well if we were to ignore all 100 other threads about this then we would still have the articles about it all over the internet
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Still going in here eh? Yeah my post had some bad attitude to it. That is the result of people feeling Palm let them down or actually hurt them in some way because they did not do things the way they feel it should be done. This kind of attitude is ridiculous to me. To think Palm let you down by not being the first company ever to bake Flash into their OS is asinine to me as well. Especially when they never said anything like that would happen. Basically these guys expect a struggling company to take major resources and develop Flash on their own. It's Adobe's product, they develop it. Do these guys also expect Palm to take Google and MS products and develop those themselves as well?
    ok look instead of *****in about him *****in maybe you guys should shed sum light on the situation. I wanted 1.4 becuz of flash as well and would like to kno when adobe will release it. So if you don't kno then kindly move on...oh and will the beta let us go on any site of will we be restricted until the real version of flash comes to the pre???
    I meant to say "Or will we be restricted"
    o man,,its been said all along 1.4 is not coming w flash. Adobe will put a app out.all it said about 1.4 is it will support the ability to run flash. People hear what they want to hear.
    ummm can anyone tell me wat adobe flash beta will allow us to do??
    I don't get it either. Why do we really need Flash? To watch all those irritating flash ads?
    to go on hulu.com or watch-movies.net and watch movies from there. We can also basically go on any website on the internet without a computer...
    Let me clear something up. I knew Flash wasn't going to be in 1.4, obviously i pay some attention to precentral/forums. I know it was suppose to come through the app store. But I was told that it was going to be available when 1.4 rolled out. While adobe said the first half of 2010, the general consensus was that people were saying it would roll out when 1.4 came about. My question is with all the people associated with precentral, can't someone related/working for Adobe shed some light as to a release date for Flash 10.1. My other question is how are all the games going to work? Palm/Adobe are going to have some issues because while most flash games utilize a few keyboard commands in the horizontal(normal) keyboard, the Pre/Pixi's keyboard will be vertical while trying to play games in the landscape mode, so essentially the controls will be *** backwards!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Wow...I am sure that I read it would be out right after 1.4 ... If you listen to what PALM says and not what some yahoos post on these boards, it us usually right. They said 1.4 in February, never 15 February. It came out when Palm said, not when the boards said. Palm has always said Flash would be a separate app after 1.4 ... so I am guessing in the next few weeks it will show up in app catalogue. Doesn't seem to hard to figure out...if it is that important get another phone with flash on it...
    Quote Originally Posted by rockshox1314 View Post
    Let me clear something up. I knew Flash wasn't going to be in 1.4, obviously i pay some attention to precentral/forums. I know it was suppose to come through the app store. But I was told that it was going to be available when 1.4 rolled out. While adobe said the first half of 2010, the general consensus was that people were saying it would roll out when 1.4 came about. My question is with all the people associated with precentral, can't someone related/working for Adobe shed some light as to a release date for Flash 10.1. My other question is how are all the games going to work? Palm/Adobe are going to have some issues because while most flash games utilize a few keyboard commands in the horizontal(normal) keyboard, the Pre/Pixi's keyboard will be vertical while trying to play games in the landscape mode, so essentially the controls will be *** backwards!
    i work for adobe. everyone will get it on thur, march 11th at 1300 hrs. everyone except you; i don't like you. you can have flash 10.2 when it comes out (if you can change your attitude by then).
    Quote Originally Posted by Willmays87 View Post
    to go on hulu.com or watch-movies.net and watch movies from there. We can also basically go on any website on the internet without a computer...
    WRONG. HULU actively blocks mobile os's from accessing its content. No hulu on webos
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    here we go again wit the circle of bull****. Seriously answer our questions if not the go make a smart a.s.s comment on another forum post.