Page 112 of 233 FirstFirst ... 1262102107108109110111112113114115116117122162212 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 4649
    Here is my opinion. If and when Sprint and Verizon carry the IPhone....we will all go to that. This is a great device but for God's sake give us something here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve29510 View Post
    I really don't care about having a video camera on my device, i have a flip for that. I was looking forward to having Flash. Like others, I thought it was going to be included in this update. Adobe has been pushing the release further and further back. Does anyone really know a release date or is it going to be speculation as usual?
    Only you and everyone who didn't read the news thought it was being included with the update. It's been known for over a month that Flash was going to be a seperate download, and based on when Adobe was ready not Palm.

Apparently is isn't "simple as that", hence; October, before the end of 2009 and now first half of 2010.
    Well it'd be hard for Adobe to release it before Palm released an OS update that allowed it to work.
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    Here is my opinion. When flash gets released for the Pre, everybody will be really happy for about two weeks. Then the complaints will start, like you can't use hulu, or that most flash games are bad and difficult to control.

Then, most people will go back to not (or rarely) using flash on their pre.
    Two weeks? You are way too optimistic about that. People will be complaining on here within 20 minutes. They always are.
    Good point but why isn't the app available now that the download is complete? There had been too much anticipation for it not to be released immediately after the update.
    I would only go to iphone if it has multi task and flash. Sure the the iphone is nice.
    why did you post in the other "where is flash?" thread, then, 2 min later, create your own? Just to say "hell?!"
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Good point but why isn't the app available now that the download is complete? There had been too much anticipation for it not to be released immediately after the update.

Ask Adobe?
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaqkAudio View Post
    Uh no. Everyone knew flash was coming separately as a downloadable plug-in.
    That's what he's saying. He's being extremely sarcastic and saying Palm failed in bringing out a device with built-in flash support to the market to gain on the competitors. That's all.

And that everyone in these forums like to start the rumors of things coming out that no one has a real clue about.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
    Two weeks? You are way too optimistic about that. People will be complaining on here within 20 minutes. They always are.
    20 minutes? That's way too optimistic as well. I guarantee within seconds complaints will start flooding of bricked/broken/frozen pre's. No doubt about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cooper1010 View Post
    why did you post in the other "where is flash?" thread, then, 2 min later, create your own? Just to say "hell?!"
    That is VERY funny if true...I don't care enough to check, but care enough to tell cooper how that made me laugh.
    I would only go to iphone if it has multi task and flash. Sure the the iphone is nice.
    Here is my opinion. If and when Sprint and Verizon carry the IPhone....we will all go to that. This is a great device but for God's sake give us something here.
    Lol go back to your iPhone troll cave! Tell me how the iPhones multi-tasking works!

Flash beta will be released soon I hope. Maybe even as soon as monday atleast I REALLY hope so. If not it should be released some time within the next month I imagine.

-Toaster
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    It sounds like you are in dire need of flash >_> **** movies? lol jk

Motorola KRZR > Palm Centro > Samsung Instinct > Palm Pre
    See the complainers are already out, lol. Hey this is out of Palm's hands, it's up to the developer to release it.
    I know he was being sarcastic. But it's okay, he's clearly trolling as seen in his past b****ing and moaning posts.
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by detroitkruk View Post
    What?

Are you guys SURE Flash support isn't all packaged and ready to go like EVERYONE was SO certain of?

Because MANY times on this very forum, as I talked about how absolutely critical and game-changing it would be for Palm to come to market with the first smartphone with baked-in Flash support, EVERYONE here said, "Boring, snoozer, it's coming February."

So. Let me get this straight: they did fail, right?

detroitkruk
    This thread is a fail actually. You need to get your facts straight, because you have not used any so far.
    I'll go to the iPhone when they remove the "rational independent person" chip from my brain and replace it with the "trend-following sheep" chip.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    completely FAIL. "detroitkruk", people like to talk and throw out rumors and guess what might happen and what would be good to see because it passes time. If you want official information, stick to the main page and not the forums where real conversations take place.
    I for one am completely surprised Palm has made it this far with the compatibility they have considering they have little to no support from software companies or developers. Hopefully they continue to push to get the support needed to really show off what WebOS can do.
    Adobe didn't originally make flash, they just bought Macromedia so I bet they had some setbacks, but things are getting better with stuff like GPU acceleration on 10.1.
    They have already demoed it working, so its not that far off. This mobile version is a bit different too because its going to include some touch screen support from what I saw.

HTML5 is somewhat promising but I wouldn't hold my breath on that. They can't even agree on a single video format. Youtube HTML5 player uses H.264 which would be fine on the pre if it support embedded videos but Firefox refuses to support it and wants to go with ogg.
    So the consensus is that the phone is now capable, but we are waiting for adobe? I thought a beta was coming to the app catalog with the update. Ooops.